I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

I am Really wishing Discover Seattle was busier, where are all the good posters gone to. are they all over at that tabloid forum DV the V.D of forums.or what..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am sorry too, I'm really missing quite a few people these days.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am told it is a real s*it hole over there

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I am unsure, I really don't know D, I have not logged into VD for like 6 months or longer now. It may possibly be that bad.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am very sure it could be.

DDD

I am well aware that it is

Orik

I am Xcitedly waiting for the video card to arrive  

Gopher

I am yearning for inspirtation to come along.

Orik

I am Zed's-ville goodnight all

Gopher

I am absolutely unable to make an original start to this round.  

Orik

I am bothered by how useless Purolator is at making on-time delivery's and I will go back to using UPS or FedEx after today. I shall never again use these useless buggers called Purolator sure I saved 5 dollars but I lost 3 days... and then I have to go pick up the item at there office because they can't find my flaming apartment and they say my buzzer does not work.. and yet my medications are delivered just fine. my newspaper is delivered just fine... useless buggers..

besides it will cost me 3 dollars in bus fair just to go pick up my package so much for savings not to mention all the time lost.. yup next time I order on-line I will use the good old reliable services of Fedex and if I want a bit cheaper and use a still reliable service I will use UPS...

Gopher

I am concurrently trying to do too many things.

DDD

I am dragging my ass around here today...........need a day off

Gopher

I am empathising with you.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"]I am frustrated with things I have no controll over[/SPAN]

|