I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone will start off a new thread.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I am Lauding that idea of yours Gopher Meanwhile...

I am Merrily thinking what kind of new thread would or should be created...

I am Not sure If I just stole the M & N parts of the alphabet or if  the M&N letters even count because they are enclosed in one thread  originally written for the letter L...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am open mouthed with disgust that every picture I try to post comes up with a red x and nothing more.

Natasha

I am partially frustrated for the same reason as Gopher. Why is so difficult to post pics on this forum?

Gopher

I am quite sure that TehBorken has the answer  

Orik

I am Reasonably sure the picture posting problem is browser related for my photos seem to post fine..

[img style="width: 393px; height: 262px;" src="http://funnyxd.com/funnystuff/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/puzzled-kitty.jpg"]

I am really puzzled why it is affecting you and not me.  

Also do not be so sure Teh Borken is aware of the photo posting problems you have been having, for he was last In Cambodia and he may not yet be home.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am thankful to say that I can now post pictures without any problems again.

Orik

I am unfamiliar with the alphabet, being used by Gopher this day. For Does not S come before T ? I know I used a Double R postings which may have thrown him off, maybe he thought I was stealing the S...

Gopher

I am very sorry that I have made one of my all too a rare mistakes on this thread[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Negative/4.gif"]  

Orik

I am worried that you feel I need an apology. Well let me assure you, that is not the case. I for one make all to many mistakes of my own.. I am sure you understand, what I am trying to say. ( that takes care of the missing S lol ) Well I hope you do..

Gopher the apology is accepted and declined simultaneously, because there is nothing to apologise for.. It is all water under the bridge as they say... At least I think that is the expression.. As it stands I feel I am the one that needs to apologise. ...I am sorry for by being such a bastard...

Gopher

I am xtremely obliged to you for your quite unnecessary apology in response to my apology.  

Orik

I am yanking out a extra long eyebrow hair. and wondering if anyone else gets these abnormally long ones.  

Gopher

I am zuddenly remembering  doing the same thing earlier in the day.    

Orik

I am amused with Gophers creative zed word..  

Gopher

I am bringing this session to an end, but I wull be back in a couple of hours.

|