Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Started by TehBorken, Apr 13 07 07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

ahhhh
lol
that's basically my extended family lol.
We're a package, survive the farm, you're good to go.  Its the family 'relationship test'.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Lil Me wrote:
The yokels on the Beverly Hillbillies.
It was joke, SD.

My ex-wife's family are like the ones from 'Deliverance'. I swear, you never saw a stupider bunch of racist, dumb-ass, redneck wanna-be-cowboys. The only thing they didn't do was play the banjo.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

LOL TehBorken.....that's too bad. I think they should at least be able to play some good background music if they're going to behave like that.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol, TB.  My in-laws aren't THAT bad.  They are somewhere in between Red Green and Jeff Foxworthy.

EDIT:  My FIL once cut a frozen turkey in half with teh table saw.  There weren't very many of us for dinner, and they didn't want to cook the whole thing.  He didn't wash the saw blade before or after.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Russ

Um, I dont see anything wrong with cutting using a table saw. I do think the blade should have been wiped though...

Ive gotten lazy and cut up a watermellon with one of my chainsaws before. It was done as something of a party trick though, outside. You wouldnt believe the spray coming off that thing.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

lol at the watermelon chainsaw massacre.  You sure you're not a long lost relative, Russmeister?

Mr LM has friends who shoot down their Xmas tree every year with a shotgun.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

every year at new years my cousins find road kill and blow it up with fire crackers or light it on fire at midnight.  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

I don't have anything against interracial or mixed marriages, or relationships. Who cares!??? Love can defeat all those obstacles. Although, it is a "delicate" issue and it'll always be....well, not for me but for society in general. Many people would still say:"Well, beter not! No thanks". But as I said, I don't care who's who, what color and......... the only thing that is important to me is, is he/she a good person or not. everything else is irrelevant.