Car For Sale

Started by Lil Me, Apr 16 07 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

[p align="right"][a href="/email.friend?postingID=313079142"]email  this posting to a friend[/a][/p]  [h2])i( LADIES, DO I HAVE A CAR FOR YOU ! )i( - $3000[/h2]  
Reply to: [a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=%20%20%20%20%20%20%7di%7b%20%20LADIES,%20DO%20I%20HAVE%20A%20CAR%20FOR%20YOU%20%21%20%7di%7b%20-%20$3000"][email protected][/a]
 Date:  2007-04-16, 1:54PM PDT

Finally !!! After 2 1/2 years of dating my  wife and now being married to her for 1 1/2 years ..she has finally decided to  sell her ...get this...
 "BRIGHT HOT PINK 94 GEO TRACKER"
 Yes that's  right! She is selling it!!!!
 No more funny looks when Im driving it ,my 13  year old son never has to worry and "just die of embarrassment", if any of his  friends see him in it. And best of all, no more teen boys hooting out the window  at me, yelling "Let's see you TOPLESS!" Yah, I know my wife actually bought that  at the PNE ,a license plate frame "Wait til you see me topless" I'll even throw  that in with the car.
 She is asking $3000....but hey you can make me an  offer...any offer,I'll consider it!
 Now a "Hot Pink" car like this won't  last long,so give me a call
 Rod 604 671 9533 (my cell ,my wife doesn't have  to know!)

PS $35 to fill the tank ...and really if you think about it,  you won't be driving it much your boyfriend or husband will prefer to drive his  car!
 The tires are new, great condition black soft top. 200km
 The  drivers side door has been fixed...wife opened the door while listening to the  radio , a song came on she liked ,forgot the door was open and bent it back  driving back into her parents fence.Past "Air Care"  [table summary="craigslist hosted images"]  [tbody] [tr] [td align="middle"]
 [/td] [td align="middle"]
 [/td][/tr] [tr] [td align="middle"]
 [/td] [td align="middle"]
 [/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

[ul class="blurbs"] [li]This item has been posted by-owner.  [/li][li]Location: South Surrey  [/li][li]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial  interests[/li] [/ul]
 PostingID: 313079142

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

thats a classic for sure...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims