Sportsdude vs. TehBorken

Started by Good Times, Mar 11 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Who, in your esteemed opinion, can copy and paste more news articles?

Sportsdude
5 (100%)
TehBorken
0 (0%)
my cat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Good Times

Which one of these dudes do you figure can copy and paste more news articles?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_clown.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Sportsdude

What can I say? I guess I am the eye in the sky when it comes to news. I like to keep people informed.[/DIV]I frequent a lot of newspapers and news sources.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Name

Sportsdude is the King of Spam.

CK

TehBorken keeps me up to date with American currnet events. sports keeps me up to date with Canadian current events. He knows more about what is going on in Canada than Canadians?!! Well, maybe not 100%, but he posts the Canadian headlines.

Name

Yeah but all he does is post copy and paste from around the net. He never actually has anything intelligent to contribute to the conversation. The odd time that he does actually try to add his own original spin, he usually winds up saying something incredibly stupid or ignorant.

P.C.

No offense, name.....but that wasn't exactly the best contribution.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Name wrote:
Yeah but all he does is post copy and paste from around the net. He never actually has anything intelligent to contribute to the conversation.

Like all the great contributions you've made, right? Personally, I like Soprtsdude's stuff.

The odd time that he does actually try to add his own original spin, he usually winds up saying something incredibly stupid or ignorant.

I disagree. You'll just have to excuse us for not paying more attention the the whining of an anonymous [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]troll[/span] user.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

Well what do you want me to do? Write my own article? The article that I use usually expresses my opinion on things.  

kitten

1.  This is a rather stupid poll.

2.  Who cares who copies more news articles?  They are all interesting, and a post doesn't have to be original to be good.

3.   Name is being very rude and patronizing.  Is this behavior necessary?

If Name was a member, I would be delighted to smite him for his arrogance.      
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Apparently name can't even come up with a name.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kits

My Cat wins this one paws down!

little kitty is always up late, on my lap top, cutting and pasting articles to this forum....

the worst part is that she doesn't even have the desency to invoke stimulating conversation...  the darn cat just cuts and pastes....
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Sportsdude

I post relevant news that is relevant in today's society. [/DIV]And if it wasn't for me I doubt you would have heard any of the stories.[/DIV]For example the frozen embryo story from britian. [/DIV]I doubt you read the guardian or globe and mail or get your news from the BBC.[/DIV]Figured I needed to put some Seattle news on a Seattle website so I started reading the Post-Intelligencer.  

kitten

Good for you, Sportsdude.  I've read quite a few articles that you and TehBorken have posted that I probably wouldn't have come across otherwise.  Keep up the good work!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Legion

I don't lurk here to be informed or entertained. Frankly, neither of these things are happening anyway.

Hell, I'm not even sure why I'm here, especially since I'm without my second cup of coffee.

I was sitting here thinking that some of you might be posting because you are bored, or at work, even though it's much too early to be bored, or at work. *blarg*

Am I wrong?
curses!

kits

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.