Canucks Win!!!!

Started by Marik, Apr 12 07 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Canucks? NHL Hockey? am I right?

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

RejdzegejnstdwashM

this mornign when I got up I turned on a TV and I saw some NHL game at CNN but I can't remember which teams! There were only four teams, something like Final-Four or something like that.

Russ

Bullshit goal. Blast!

Saturday it is..

We blew our chance for an easy finish and time for the guys to relax before the next round. We HAD THEM.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

AHEM...Stars are Going...going....

You got to admit, Turco vs. Luongo is a pretty cool thing to see.

Russ

Devil wrote:
 AHEM...Stars are Going...going....

You got to admit, Turco vs. Luongo is a pretty cool thing to see.[/DIV]
 It would have been even better if at the end we would have won. LOL, Im not even looking at the bright side at this point.

Hey.. didnt your local team win last night?

Devil

Russ wrote:
It would have been even better if at the end we would have won. LOL, Im not even looking at the bright side at this point.

Hey.. didnt your local team win last night?[/DIV]
 Yep, they won. My gf was doing backflips, jumping up and down and tearing apart her pillow in excitment. I was ok with that.

But this Van-Dal series is giving me gray hairs!

Sportsdude

Calgary has to prove it can play like the team at home and not on the road before I can say it has a shot at beating the Red Wings.  

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
Calgary has to prove it can play like the team at home and not on the road before I can say it has a shot at beating the Red Wings.  
  yep, that is the way their whole season has been.

I think whoever comes out of the Canucks/Stars round will be pretty worn out to take on whoever is next. always hope I guess.  

Russ

Red Wings are gonna stomp Calgary.

Oilers are usually the stronger team than the Flames so Im surprised they are this far.

Devil

Not sure if they will whomp them, although I am sure Detroit will come on top. Flames are one of those teams that know how to fight when their backs are against the wall.

Nothing against the Sens, I kind of wish the Pens fought a bit harder.

Why so much booing in Ottawa against Crosby? Mr. 'Future face of Canadian Hockey' for the next 15 years!

Sportsdude

Because Crosby is a punk diver/fake penalties. He deserves to be booed. He's cheap.  

Russ

Devil wrote:
 Not sure if they will whomp them, although I am sure Detroit will come on top. Flames are one of those teams that know how to fight when their backs are against the wall.

Thats True.. Ive heard that before.

Nothing against the Sens, I kind of wish the Pens fought a bit harder.

Why so much booing in Ottawa against Crosby? Mr. 'Future face of Canadian Hockey' for the next 15 years!

You really think so?

Ive got a buddy that has lived here most of his life and bought a home in Coq now.. Hes origionally from Edmonton and is still a die hard Oilers fan (he flies out there for major games, his gf hates it), and still talks about stuff there like hes a local. Drives me nuts!! Edmontons so great over Vancouver? Great! I think you should act on that.. get outta here! lol.    

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
Because Crosby is a punk diver/fake penalties. He deserves to be booed. He's cheap.  
  So was Gretzky!

Crosby has only done that a couple times. He will be the key member Team Canada representing Canada at the Olympics, the World Hockey Championships.

He is talented, Ottawa people are asstards for booing him!  

Devil

Russ wrote:
 [/DIV]You really think so?

Really think so what? That the Flames will fight? I think they will...but will still lose! hahaha!

The Canucks will make it to the second round..(I hope to Gawd). But they will be pretty tired. Hopefully adrenaline prevails!

Oilers are a classic team too. I am all for Western Canada. (just Nucks first).

|