Canucks Win!!!!

Started by Marik, Apr 12 07 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Marik

Holy crap 5-4 in quadruple overtime.. anyone else watch the whole game? I won't be able to wake up in time tomorrow...    

Russ

yeah.. took them enough f*cking time to do so.. holy fawk!

but they won.. after giving them the fourth goal, i mean come on. Were they sleeping on the ice there?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I was listening in, but I gave up the ghost in early overtime.  Luongo was outstanding.  Hart Trophy?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

I was asleep at the end of the third. I wanted to watch it, but my eyes wouldn't stay open. Twas a long day yesterday.

Go NUCKS!

Lise

Er...... am confused. What's happening? Are they in the play-offs? Are they playing for the Stanley Cup? The only thing I heard about the game was that they were unable to sell tickets off.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Last night was the first game of the first round. Tonight its Detroit vs. Calgary.

kingy

anyone see the last overtime intermission where kelly hrudey was counting the paramid of beers cups. i think he ended with about 15ish cups?  

M50

Ya a buddy had tickets and I was lucky enough to get invited...my first Playoff game I had seen and it turned out to be the longest game in Canuck history...we stayed right till the last cheer, which was long after the last beer but it did get eassier to get to the can...Nazy looked really good, Bulis but it was more Sedin magic that brought down the house in the end...whata game

Marik

Yup, wasn't able to get up in time today. So you're supposed to check-in at the office if you're late, and when I got in there to write my name down, the entire sign-in list was filled with the excuse: "slept in" The office ladies were confused as to why so many people were late today until I told them there was a Canucks game that went past midnight... geez I thought everyone watched hockey here.
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Sportsdude

I watched the entire game on Versus. sweet!
Luongo is a machine 72 shots, 72 SHOTS!!! THAT'S CRAZY!!!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

frgt2sgnin

It was my first live playoff game...almost six hours...

Then on the local radio stations they talk about changing Hockey ie 4 on 4 in OT or shootout....nah. leave that for Soccer, there are very few games that go on that long and by the 4th!!! period of overtime, half of the people had to leave 'the Garage'... last train back to Clarksville in the burbs..

No more beer after the 2nd period helped to clear out the place too...the nervous 'nuckers prolly left the game to nervously guzzle beer while watching it in one of the local pubs?

But three Canucks were sidelined by that battle royal.        

Marik

DAMN IT!!! SHUT OUT BY DALLAS 2-0 AT HOME!!!!!

Here's a familiar chant for all the upset fans (like me): [a href="http://www.sendspace.com/file/cl9gv2"]http://www.sendspace.com/file/cl9gv2[/a]

Russ

30 seconds in Dalas scored. I stopped paying attention after that
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

LOL....gotta say .. that I stayed and watched the canucks get whooped...LOL..sorry sports fans...I am a leafs fan...and they are longtime out...so I will stop and observe the canucks getting beat...teehee!

Devil

OMG? What the HE**??

You like the Leafs?

Total LOSS OF RESPECT from Devil! (just kidding its all in fun).

Sorry, I would cheer on Afghanistan over the Leafs.

|