Duke "Rape" Charges Dropped

Started by weird al, Apr 11 07 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

weird al

I just caught a bit of this on the news. All charges dropped. Looks like Nifong is to be charged with ethics violations, witholding of exculpatory evidence, etc.

Roy Cooper, the Attorney General, was quoted as saying that on weighing all the available evidence, the accused could not be considered as anything other than innocent, a hell of a strong pronouncement from an AG.

I haven't heard whether any of the Black Panthers were clamoring to be among the first to apologize for their prejudicial comments.  

TehBorken

weird al wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"] I just caught a bit of this on the news. All charges dropped. Looks like Nifong is to be charged with ethics violations, witholding of exculpatory evidence, etc.[/div]
I knew it. I said when this first happened that this was a total load of crap.

I haven't heard whether any of the Black Panthers were clamoring to be among the first to apologize for their prejudicial comments.

I certainly haven't heard Al "Shyster" Sharpton or Jesse "The Adulterer" Jackson apologizing for their prejudicial and racially-biased comments yet.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

scottie311

you can bet that if the situation were reversed they would be the same ones demanding an apology from the white community...