DV Hacking Into People's Computers?

Started by shocked, Apr 11 07 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

as compared to everything else in this thread, posted by members and admins, right? That's got to the the most hilarious, most hypocritical post I've ever had the great fortune to read on here.

Glad to have entertained you.  

There's a difference between a little crudness being uttered and specifically selecting an undeserving target and nailing them with a disgusting comment, such as the one that was modified.  

Again, where's the hypocracy?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Bananaphone wrote:[em] That's got to the the most hilarious, most hypocritical post I've ever had the great fortune to read on here.[/em]
What a shame that we don't really care what you think, huh? Now, this may come as a shock to you, but the fact is that we aren't here to please you or live up to the arbitrary standards of anonymous posters.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Again, where's the hypocracy?[/div]
Only in "Bananaphone"'s head, lol. I'm pretty sure he's nothing more than a brainstem with a tail.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Wow. Missed out on all the fun. Domo-arigato, Ms. PC. Well said, well said indeed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Every board needs an orc-hunting xena warrior princess or two.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|