DV Hacking Into People's Computers?

Started by shocked, Apr 11 07 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic

GheyLord

Wow.. That Lise is one Horny beatch for this Mike guy.      

TehBorken

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Why is there red pubic hair on that peninsula??

They look more like ummm, [span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]sores[/span] to me....
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

"i love dv"

Really...I hope you wear protection, lol. *cough*
[/div]
 [div]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

GheyLord wrote:
Wow.. That Lise is one Horny beatch for this Mike guy.

You're mistaken. It's the post I'm after, not Mike. Besides, I don't go for second hand dirt.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise Loves Mike

aww. they edit posts here. that\'s so cute.

P.C.

It was me.

Only when gross disgusting unnecessary piggery is involved....you know....kinda like what you might do if someone said that about your wife or daughter.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Lise Love Mike.....it's a little different when two people are engaged in a debate and 'exchange' words.  But a $Hit and Run doesn't deserve the same consideration IMHO.

that explains it

ich bin ein hypocrites. gotcha

P.C.

does it?

that explains it wrote:
 ich bin ein hypocrites. gotcha

So, what has taken place here? A moderator took issue with a post and deleted/modified it?

That's fine with me. I like the site, and I think the moderators are doing a good job.  If I didn't  I would leave.

What was lost, anybody know? Something of value? Or not.  .  

P.C.

A grossly disgusting uncalled for remark about Lise.

Like I said....it was something that I'm sure the poster wouldn't want someone to say about his wife or daughter.  Where's the hypocracy?

Anyways, I thought the big issue about deleting/editing got everyones knickers in a knot because there was no explanation, no accountability.  I gave an explanation, I held myself accountable.  What more do you want?

purelife

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]What more do you want?[/span]

I'd like orange juice with toast and side of butter for the morning please, Ms PC. ;)  

P.C.

I'll send my pool boy over Miss purelife.  Is there a particular time that would suit the lovely lady's preference ?

purelife

Please make sure that your pool boy is well groomed, suited and booted.  I'd like him to arrive at my door no later than 7am!  Please tell him to remember to bring his underpants home.  The last time he was over, he left them along with his smelly socks!  OMG!  

Sportsdude

P.C. has a pool? POOL PARTY AT P.C.'s HOUSE!!!
weeee

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|