DV Hacking Into People's Computers?

Started by shocked, Apr 11 07 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic

HA!

DS could hack into my computer.  

LOL

YAH!  I GOT TOP!  SUCKERS!

Oh, and that top was out of hacking into my own computer.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Mike has a face that looks like it was lit on fire and then put out with a tire iron. I want to desecrate his soul but it's already a greasy lump of blood-filled vomit. I vote no on Mike.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

inlove

I'd like to hack into tenkani's computer so that I could get some one-on-one verbal attention.  ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

He's still sleeping, can I take a message for him?

If it's a private message maybe we can find somewhere a little out of the way and discuss it.

I know your schedule is probably packed, but do you think you can fit me in?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

inlove

If you promise to be squatting on all fours with your mouth wide open, then may be, just may be baby, I will let you in on our oral one-on-one.  Could you tell him to meet me at the corner of Robson and Blenz in like 10 minutes?  

Lise

Why yes, can you please tell him to [FONT color=#ff0000]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] then [FONT]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and then afterwards, he can [FONT color=#482c1b]*bleep bleep* [/FONT]to himself... no, do that after he [FONT color=#60bf00]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] in the [FONT color=#0000bf]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and don't forget he can also [FONT color=#4040ff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] in the [FONT color=#ff40ff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] by the sheep's [FONT color=#bfdfff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and the dog's [FONT color=#ffff00]*bleep bleep* [/FONT]in the gutters. Thank you.

Yours in [FONT color=#ff9f40]*bleep bleep*, [/FONT]Lise.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

beep

"Beep" is Mike's middle name.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Anyone who said no man is an island never had the misfortune to see Mike in a swimming pool.

Lise

LOL. Oh crap. That's truly creative. This thread should be in the creative thread. How many creative ways can you beat Mike the Frappacino Boy up?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

No man is an island?  More like a peninsula I suppose.

[img style="WIDTH: 225px; HEIGHT: 321px" height=567 src="http://www.mun.ca/mha/fpu/images/northern_peninsula_locals.jpg" width=470]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Why is there red pubic hair on that peninsula??

*gag*

forumla1

why is that so green and furry?

chiefrstrong

hmmnnnnn           ●  

i love dv

Lise wrote:
 Why yes, can you please tell him to [FONT color=#ff0000]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] then [FONT size=+0]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and then afterwards, he can [FONT color=#482c1b]*bleep bleep* [/FONT]to himself... no, do that after he [FONT color=#60bf00]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] in the [FONT color=#0000bf]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and don't forget he can also [FONT color=#4040ff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] in the [FONT color=#ff40ff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] by the sheep's [FONT color=#bfdfff]*bleep bleep*[/FONT] and the dog's [FONT color=#ffff00]*bleep bleep* [/FONT]in the gutters. Thank you.

Yours in [FONT color=#ff9f40]*bleep bleep*, [/FONT]Lise.

wow lise, that language is pretty filthy. that the mouth u blow kisses with?  

|