Advice Column

Started by Lil Me, Apr 11 07 12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Thanks, kingy.  *bless*
 Maybe I should reduce my shower temperature, cuz it's currently set at thermonuclear.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

So Kingy, what other mags do you read besides Shape? ;)  That's a great tip.  I'll check it out.

ADD: Yeah, I heard that washing hair in hot hot temperature isn't good.  Lukewarm is better, but sometimes, I just like it hot!

kingy

i read quite a few magazines. i dont actually buy them, i just read them at at the stores. alot of it depends on what the articles are. i used to read lou lou alot! not so much anymore. mens health is a good one. my all time fav is maxim mag!  ive been known to look at cosmo. i need to know what women are thinking and how they can achieve the ultimate orgasm.

purelife

Lou lou?  LOL, are you for real?  You sound like the man I'd like to meat.  OMGMEAT?!  

I don't even bother with Lou Lou.  

Lil Me

kingy wrote:
ive been known to look at cosmo. i need to know what women are thinking and how they can achieve the ultimate orgasm.
 --

LOL  I read Men's Health for the same reason.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff"]Lil Me wrote:[/FONT]
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]kingy wrote:[/FONT]
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] ive been known to look at cosmo. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]i need to know what women are thinking and how they can achieve the ultimate orgasm.[/FONT][/SPAN][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"] [/FONT]
--

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff"]LOL  I read Men's Health for the same reason.
[/FONT]

You need to know how women can achieve the ultimate orgasm too, Lil Me? ;)

Lil Me

er, um, no!  Trying to figure out how guys think.  

purelife

hee hee...was just bugging you.  I knew what you meant, LM. :)

I go through my guy's Maxim, Stuff and Playboy for tips and tricks as well. :)

Gopher

Sure you meant tricks, PL?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Yep.  Tricks.  And oh, I just like to look at the pictures too.

kingy

you let your guy "read" playboy?  

Lil Me

I'm sure he's just reading it for the articles and interviews :)  

purelife

kingy wrote:
you let your guy "read" playboy?

Why wouldn't I?  Of course he can read them or do whatever he pleases to with it.  He's a GUY!  If he wasn't into those kinds of magazines, I'd think that he is gay.  He has a ton of these magazines before I met him as well.  

|