Advice Column

Started by Lil Me, Apr 11 07 12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

You make a good point.

It can be hard to tell with humans since they all look pretty much the same.

But I don't fancy males, so I'm pretty sure she's a she.

And she types so delicately     :)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Does she have nice hair?

Sportsdude

still looks too weird, pl. Doesn't look inviting. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

zoodle

then, i guess that you're unvited to SFU.  don't go there.  i heard about animals such as monkeys who are held captive there in cages.  I bet that is where that monkey who has been posting on DS is from.  

OMG

anyways, SFU really is short for SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Geesh, did I just say that? ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

She has hair nice enough to secretely cut in her sleep and keep in a locket around my neck, to be removed every 30 minutes or so for a good sniffing.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

uh-huh

Nice hair means that she uses a good conditioner.  I wonder if she washes with mayonnaise.  Have you asked monkey?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I once washed a girl's hair with my mayonaise.

I had to pay an extra $50     :(

uh-huh

How many bananas did you put in the mayonnaise formula?  OMG what else did you put in it?  Did wecam? ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

How many bananas did you put in the mayonnaise formula?   It's a secret recipe and no human can ever be told.

But if you marry me then you can be converted. It's a small price to pay to learn one of the central mysteries of the universe, no?

forumla1

Uhm, Xenu isn't going to be waiting on the other end, right?  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

There's an old bonobo song my grammy used to croon to me back in the day...

part of it goes...

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

And that pretty much sums up how we live.

Take my paw, won't you?

Lil Me

Question: Does anyone have an itchy scalp remedy?  I'm going nuts today.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use Lil Me? I used to have that problem with certain type of shampoo, but when I switched, it was gone.  I now primarily use Nioxin (from salon) and at the odd times, AG and Redken.  

Lil Me

For the last couple of months, Redken for colour treated hair.  But my scalp is only itchy today!  Something to do with the temperature/season changing?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|