Advice Column

Started by Lil Me, Apr 11 07 12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

I thought we could use an Advice Column.  We're always asking each other questions and/or giving unsolicited advice, so let's condense it into a single thread.  Post your questions and answers!
 --

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

What's it all about?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

You know, a Dear Abby sort of deal.  :)

P.C.

Maybe the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

It would be a relief to think so.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kingy

is this the thread where i ask how to meet girls?  

Lil Me

Do you have a specific question, kingy?  Like- where to meet?  or What to say?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

What should I do?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yes kingy.  And also which fork to use for what and how to get stubborn grease stains out of your touque.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Oxy Clean removes everything- smell, stains.  It's the best.  

purelife

kingy wrote:
is this the thread where i ask how to meet girls?

asian girls?

Sportsdude

lol.
Why does SFU look like a prison?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

because it was a prison.  I mean, SFU isn't on top of the mountain, away from the city, for nothing!  SFU loves concrete!

ADD: Nevertheless, don't trust the pics!  You really have to be there to ignite all your senses!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

There's a really cute girl I like and she digs me too, but I'm locked up right now (unjustly of course) and so it puts a crimp in my style. Can a relationship between a human female and an incarcerated lower-order primate ever work out or should I just move on?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Are you sure that she's a she?