McD's Coffee better than Starbucks!

Started by Lise, Apr 08 07 02:43

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

You've got it.  ;)  I like to recycle straws too.  I'd like a new and fresh one each time I'd take a sip.  

Lil Me

i wish wrote:
i always felt like starbucks tasted like crap.  starbucks documentary was calling starbucks as the gold standard, BS.
 --
 I actually like Starbucks beans.  At home.  Although, I do like the Komodo Dragon Blend brewed at Starbucks.  Slurped.  No straw, just big gulps on the lips.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

I like starbucks.. I like a dark strong tasting coffee.

I usually buy the big green bag of coffee from Costco thats the kirkland darkroast houseblend... done for them by starbucks, at 1/2 the cost of starbucks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

what's the coffee places in the Pacific Northwest.
I'm making a list
Starbucks
Tim Hortons
Seattle's Best
Second Cup
Blenz

is that everything? Or am I missing any?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

In YVR, there's also Delaney's, JJ Bean and Bean Around the World.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

You're missing Cafe Artigiano.    

Sportsdude

Bean around the World? lol
Been around the World, The drink has been around the world lol. I can think of a bunch of nicknames for that brand.

Russ

Theres so many its not funny. Theres about two coffee shops every block around here.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

lol I know. I was in Seattle for a week. Crazy. Cafeine addicts you all are.  

Devil

There is a place in Kensington in Calgary called Higher Ground. Kicks ARS on Starbucks, McDonalds, Blendz, Second Cup, etc.

Amazing! Cool atmosphere too, always a lot of college girls hanging out.

Lil Me

so there's poutine there, too.  

Devil