Women
0 (0%)
Men, but women are better company
3 (37.5%)
Women, but men are better company
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Gopher

Comments to back up your choices, please.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

The choice I would have made isn't there.

In spite of the recent issues that happened at my workplace....well my EX workplace, I don't have a preference.  I've have good of both and not so good of both.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I've often worked with men, and that suits me fine.  I'm used to being one of the guys.

The office atmosphere is more social with women, but beware the gossiping and backstabbing.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

I have found that the women in my workplace are extremely catty.  I don't like it.  They are two faced.  They don't seem to realize...that they are just making things more difficult for everyone.  
Guys...are just alot more layed back..easy to talk to...and don't stab you in the back any chance they get.  

purelife

I prefer working with men because women are wayyy more catty, gossipy and back stabbers than men, imo.  In my office here, we only have 4 males and 11 females.  I'd like to have more males...more of a balanced environment.  

I just experienced something SO pathetic from one of my female coworkers "ratting" out on another coworker on such a petty, minor thing.  If we had more male supervisors/managers, our work environment would be better.  There would be none of this "high school" stuff going on around here.  

pitbullca.bc

all my bosses and supervisors are male.  My workplace is like a chicken coop...with all the chickens sidling up to the rooster...(had a different word in mind teehee!)

Lil Me

How's your workplace atmosphere, Gophie?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Not at all bad - I work on my own!

However in the distant years when I did worked with others, I found that working with men ensured that the job got done, whereas working with women I had a whale of a time but hardly anything ever got done. - simply because of the constant levity. The men always seemed to be more straightforward and 'businesslike'; the women - very often (but by no means always) - seemed to have some sort of personal agenda which could often erupt into silent warfare against one or other of the  women workers.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Men. Definitely. They're not as picky with your work except they're lazy as anything. I'm speaking male dentists in general.

Women as company is generally much better. I can talk to my female boss just about anything because we're so used to the routines that we can pratically do it with our eyes closed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

guys I guess, never really worked with women before.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Starfish Scientist

I agree with PC.  I don't care about the gender as long as the job gets done well.

Devil

No preferance here. We have intelligent people and asshats for staff of both genders.

Lil Me

Catfight!

pitbullca.bc

damn near had a catfight today with another worker.  Got sick of her highandmighty attitude.  Controlling ways..thank god she isn't working tomorrow...give me a couple of days to cool off.

Russ

I work in a pretty much all male industry and work environment. The few females I have worked with used their femininity to teh utmost to get out of work and cause problems saying they were be treated more harsher cause they were female, when in fact they were being treated with kid gloves.

That being said, I couldnt care less lol. When I worked elsewhere with women, as long as there wasnt any drama (this includes males here!) I had no problems with anyone there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims