Free Dunhill Fragrance for Men

Started by Lise, Apr 08 07 05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Limited Time. Just fill in your home address and they'll send one to you. Supposedly.

[A href="http://www.dunhillfragrances.com/"]http://www.dunhillfragrances.com/[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

ohh ooh the SMELL of adventure.  Mr LM has lots of adventures, but they usually smell like socks, diesel and rocks.  I ordered him the sample!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Good for you. I've also ordered one for hubby.

Er..... come to think of it, is Dunhill a cigarette brand??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Speaking of cologne for men, what's your favorite scent on a guy, ladies?

Lil Me

Mr LM had been wearing Chemistry by Clinique.  But one of his clients is allergic to fragrence, so he's not been so cologney lately.  

My azzhat neighbour smells REALLY good.  I can't remember what cologne it is.  But he smells amazing.  And I don't even LIKE the guy.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL Lil Me.  I love D&G and Aqua Di Gio.  There was this one guy who worked at my previous office who was not attractive at all, but when he would walk past my desk and that whiff of D&G cologne hit me, OMG HEAVEN!    

Lil Me

I'm such a fan of any guy who smells good.  

purelife

I hear ya, girl :)  Better for men to smell nice than not smell nice, including their breath. :)  

Russ

I was hoping they were offering Dunhill cigarettes.

Ill try it..

EDIT: anyone else having probs with the site? Its taking FOREVER to load up.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yep, having some problems.  It's taking a long time to scroll to the bottom of this page.  It's creating some sort of wave when I scroll down... oh well, won't be on the net for long anyways. :)    

Sportsdude

I have cologne, never used it rarely.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

so therefore you use it all the time?  

Sportsdude

lol
I've maybe used it 5 times tops.
Don't really need to, never really been to a party.

purelife

I heard that cologne expires or at least, changes its smell after a few years.  I dunno SD, I'd either use it now, or chuck it. ;)  

Sportsdude

I don't know where it is, so its mia and probably lost by now.