Where did my Shaw thread go??

Started by -0-0-, Apr 07 07 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

-0-0-

I posted a thread last night about Shaw adding some new channels and realigning some current channels.

I checked it today and it is gone.

Did the admin thought it was Spam Ad?

TehBorken

-0-0- wrote:
I posted a thread last night about Shaw adding some new channels and realigning some current channels.
I checked it today and it is gone.
Did the admin thought it was Spam Ad?

My apologies- I removed it because I really did think it was spam, so please repost it. (Sometimes it's hard to tell what's spam and what's the start of a real, live discussion.) I'd bless ya but without an account I can't do that. Again, my apologies for nuking it. (Doh!).

Bad TehBorken! No cookie!!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

When you delete a thread as a mod or admin, its gone completely? I thought when a thread gets deleted its gone for us regular users but the admins and mods still see it.. and have the option to restore it? Or is that only when the thread starter or poster themselves delete it?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

-0-0-

no worries..

anyway,  I was just copying and pasting it from the Shaw website :[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]

NEW DIGITAL CHANNELS!

CJBN - Kenora - > 81
CIHF - Global Maritimes - > 82
GOL TV - > 151
WFN - World Fishing Network - > 152
WXYZ - ABC Detroit HD - > 205
WWJ - CBS Detroit HD - > 206
WDIV - NBC Detroit HD - > 207
WJBK - FOX Detroit HD - > 208
Movie Central HD 2 - > 212
WGN HD - > 215
HDNet - > 221

SEE DETAILS BELOW

[a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.shaw.ca/NR/rdonlyres/6A155FF3-C108-4A96-8FBC-B99863FD445D/0/061402295MovesVanc.pdf"]http://www.shaw.ca/NR/rdonlyres/6A155FF3-C108-4A96-8FBC-B99863FD445D/0/061402295MovesVanc.pdf[/a]

[/font]  

P.C.

All I know is that we now have National Geographic Channel in HD, and it's awesome.  Apparently it's only free until June.  They're like pushers.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

-0-0-

BBC World would move to Ch 30, so you do not need the digital box to get it.