long time no see

Started by Hamburg, Apr 05 07 05:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamburg

Each time I go wander living my life for 6 months or so...and every now and then I come back to check on the @regulars@ here I m pretty amazed that some of you spend their entire lifes posting here....very few know each other in real life..yet the bonds online are some of the strongest I ve seen to date....simply amazing.
been scratching my head for a while trying to understand..and the only answer I could come to, is most of you are low status people witth very little physical appeal.....DiscoverVancouver is a cheaper version of @second life@. you re in fact living @a better@ life here cause the real one is so cruel...so enjoy the ride. In fact, I like it this way, everybody has the right to pursue happiness...
I wonder how many hateful posts ,trolls were attributed to me........sorry to disappoint you i was too busy to waste my life here.
Anyway, I can see that lise has become an administrator ! wow ! the achievement...you go girl.
If RaeRae is still around, please extend my greetings..
What about the aspiring actress originally from Manitoba , still around , that was once nice person...
Otherwise, Tenkani,I still remember the story with your wife making a living selling sex toys or sthg like that, Did you come out since , I hav no time to browse the threads...and Purelife was pure@hate@, I can see she is still loved around here....
Ciao. I ll see you in 6 monthd

Lise

[FONT size=1]*meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep[/FONT]

[FONT size=1]*meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep**meep[/FONT]

[FONT size=1]good to see you, i guess..................[/FONT]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.