moving out

Started by vancityang3l, Apr 05 07 11:30

Previous topic - Next topic
|

vancityang3l

pitbull, moving out isnt an "easy answer" for me. if it were easy i wouldnt have asked strangers opinions, and i wouldve been long gone. there isnt one person that could make me believe that what i have going on at home goes on in every home.
what hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away and never knowing what could have been

vancityang3l

PS: he is done w/ his ex for good this time. i had heard rumours but talked to him yesterday and he just asked me what i was talking about: he hasnt seen her in 3 weeks.(when they last broke up) yay
what hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away and never knowing what could have been

pitbullca.bc

sorry van...think you misunderstood me.  I think you took me as a negative.  I am not though.  If the living situation is right...then all the power to you.  I couldn't wait to move out...moved out though...just before my 19th birthday.  It is a tough world though when you are on your own.  We are more serious here in DS..and try to give honest advice.  Oh well...f.uck it then.  Good luck with your dillema

vancityang3l

sorry pitbull. i guess the subject jus hits home then for you. i got a little defensive on my part. i appreciate your comments and again, sorry!

pitbullca.bc

it is all good

vancityang3l

update:  (for anyone that cares)

stuff at homes been pretty crappy however ill deal with it. i try to spend as much time at work as i possibly can (i mean i might aswell make some money if im going to be out of the house all the time right?? haha) the guy i was considering moving in with is absolutely crazy, he's back with his ex...again; for about the bizillionth time, yet he continues to ask me to move in?? imagine something horrible happened at my home and he was the only person i could turn to (atleast first person on such short notice) his lady-friend would literally bat me over the back of the head with something really heavy. he seemed really bothered by something at work today, but still wont admit theyre back together (its a long story about why he wont) i keep thinking about next year, and how i will actually do this (move out) and this guy is definitly not for me. there is another 2 guys at work that said they were looking to leave home soon, this time ones my age and another one year older. they said itd be nice to leave for summer but that seems a little un realistic and i told them next spring break.

question: about this whole girlfriend thing my guys continuously going through...do you think he just needs someone to pay half his rent (he pays way too much for the amount he makes each month) or does it seem to you like he really likes this girl?? i know its hard to judge the situation without knowing either person - he has been looking for a roommate and was broken up with her while he had one, that didnt work out and almost as soon as his friend was out of his house he was back with her again. it seems to me he just needs a roommate.  what a bastard     haha

P.C.

Sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on things vancity.

I'm thinking he's looking for someone to share the things he doesn't want to do alone.  Be it cooking, cleaning or whatever.....if you get my drift.  

I don't think anyone is ready for anything until they've learned to be self sufficient.  Doesn't sound like he is.  If a person is always looking for someone to fill in the gaps, they're always going to run into difficulties IMHO.  If a person can't learn to enjoy their own company, they're not ready to share anything.

Listen to your gut.  You've got good instincts.  The only time we ever screw up, is when we don't listen to the voice inside us.... the one we're always trying to shut up. That's usually the voice of reason.....lol    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hmmmm not shocked about the guy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

i guess

story of one of my employees:

wife keeps leaving her husband.  her husband is on drugs and doesn't work.  he just babysits and goes out with the kids at night.  she's always breaking up and going back to him.  everyone at work is wondering why she keeps on going back to him.  she could use gov't sponsored child care but prefers to have husband take care of kids.  had to call cops because he didn't want to return kids.  she sometimes cries, yells at work.  we fired her.  and then my father gave her her job back.  i don't want to tell you what she said yesterday.

point is that she really doesn't want to leave him or admit that.  

vancityang3l

sorry to hear that guess. i hate hearing stuff like that about people you care (or atleast somewhat care) about. the whole situations just wierd for me. we've talked about her so many times. and last time he "finally ended" it, it really seemed like it was for good. all her stuff was gone (cause in the past her stuff never left his place). he has CRIED to me before, and when her stuff was all gone we had one final conversation about how he never wants to be in a relationship like that again, in his life. o well that lasted a good month or so.

and about the living situation...i know i do have to listen to my first thought (it not being a good idea) just in the back of my head theres a tiny feeling of security i think i would have with him? or as much "security" as i could have at my age. he's a little older...he's got his life -somewhat- figured out, i guess i mean bills and that stuff. he's got his full liscence. ha..and he's got a visa if anything ever came up and i needed help. but his personel problems far outweigh the good so...its not happening. not going to lie though, theres a part of me that wants to live with him. it wont happen though!! i promise! i have however found a 2 bdrm apartment 2 blocks from work and right in the middle between my school and my potential roommates. i have a car, he has his liscence (i only have my learners - full at the end of the summer) $825/mnth  incl. utilities. between 3 people it could be done?? maybe?

|