Happy Easter

Started by Lise, Apr 05 07 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Happy Easter, everyone!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[FONT size=4]rofl.......[/FONT]2 most contrasting pics I have ever seen.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

An even happier Easter to you, Lise.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on
one of the shelves. [/SPAN][/FONT][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p]

[/DIV][O:P][/O:P] [DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]"What are you doing in there?" [O:P][/O:P][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]she asked.[O:P][/O:P][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]
[FONT size=4]The rabbit replied: [/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[/DIV][O:P][/O:P] [DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]"This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?",
to which the lady replied [O:P][/O:P][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]"Yes". [O:P][/O:P][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]"Well," [O:P][/O:P][/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT size=4][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]the rabbit said,  [/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p][/FONT]

[/DIV][O:P][/O:P] [DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"] [P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT face="Times New Roman"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"]
[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 36pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"I'm westing".[/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[/DIV][/DIV]

weird al

[A href="http://i5.tinypic.com/2hq9m2t.jpg[/img][/A]

.

tenkani

I lolled!!

P.S. Needz more bunny picz!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

tenkani wrote:
I lolled!!

P.S. Needz more bunny picz!!
No BUNNY pics for tenkani!  His right hand is getting too busy!  [img height=72 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/6.gif" width=69 border=0]

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

PL, why did you have to make teh bunny cry?     :(

Why do you always have to take a beautiful thing and make it bad??

Lise

So can I get a loud 'aaaaaawwwwww......................?'
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

tenkani wrote:
PL, why did you have to make teh bunny cry?     :(

Why do you always have to take a beautiful thing and make it bad??
Because I'm honestly concerned about you asking for pictures all the time.  First, you had asked for persian goth pics, then pics of SD's grandman and then pics of bunnies.  I agree, bunnies are beautiful but I'm just worried and had to make sure!  *smite*

tenkani

Let's not fight.

Don't forget the reason for the season!!!

Um...er...something about bunnies!!!

[FONT color=#d0d0d0]*smite*[/FONT]

Lil Me

tenkani

AAAAAHH!!!!

I was looking all over for that one!!!!

*cry*  *cry*  *cry*

Definitely in the top 4 evar animal pics IMO.[/DIV][/DIV]