i got kicked off discover vancouver

Started by anonymous, Apr 05 07 01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

anonymous

for tellin my experiences of racism.  but they were the truth.  i made a comment or two that kinda stung.  but it was in line with my many stories.  oh well, i heard this place is even stricter.

anonymous

i think i'm gonna like it here better.  i know someone who lives in seattle.

Devil

Far queue

anonymous wrote:
 i think i'm gonna like it here better.  i know someone who lives in seattle

So f*cken what?

P.C.

Jeeez Far...Take it easy.....it's awful early to be in such a foul mood already.  You got the rest of the day in front of you.  Lighten up and it'll go better.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Jeeez Far...Take it easy.....it's awful early to be in such a foul mood already.  You got the rest of the day in front of you.  Lighten up and it'll go better.[/DIV]
     My sentiments exactly.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Register so that we could bless you and send you some welcoming PM's and TB promises to be gentle with you.  ;)

i wish

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

just blessed you, I wish.  So, do tell us some things about yourself.  Male/female?  You're in Seattle?  

Oh, and welcome. :)

i wish

purelife wrote:
 just blessed you, I wish.  So, do tell us some things about yourself.  Male/female?  You're in Seattle?  

Oh, and welcome. :)

actualy, i live in texas.  i was interested in visiting vancouver so i started DVing.  my friend moved to seattle to work for boeing as engineer.  i was attracted to vancouver for the mountain biking.  i'm male, btw.

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

purelife

Oh wow... neat. :)  You must've pissed off the mods in a fashionable way.  Then, I totally welcome you here. ;)  

Have you visited Van before?  Most of us who post here live in Vancouver. :)

i wish

i've never been to vancouver or seattle.  

Lise

i wish wrote:
actualy, i live in texas.  i was interested in visiting vancouver so i started DVing.  my friend moved to seattle to work for boeing as engineer.  i was attracted to vancouver for the mountain biking.  i'm male, btw.

Don't you guys have some kinda weird weather in Texas right now?  BTW, love your good ole Texan accent. Kinda sexy. (but not coming from Mr. Bush)

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TUX

HOLD ON!

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON BANNED FROM DV

OF WHICH I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN

THE FACT THAT LISE LIED ON ME WAS WHAT DID IT

SO IN A PERVERSE WAY I COULD THANK HER

SO WELCOME TO DS

TUX