I would like to come back

Started by Moooolah, Apr 04 07 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
You haven't said much since your first post Raging Poodle.  I know you're not normally a morning poster, but can you help us out here.

I'm thinking it's a spoof, or just him trolling to see what kind of response he'd get. Maybe I'm wrong.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

I don't want him here.  

regular poster

TehBorken wrote:
 I have to admit, ydvmod's response to him was priceless. And there is something to be said in that "what goes around, comes around"... I'd suggest he start his own forum, since he seems to know everythng there is to know about running one and moderating it and being fair and all. Let his forum fill up with people like him and see how long his objectivity lasts.

Exactly. I vote NO.

kitten

I vote NO as well.  I doubt the sincerity in the apology.  I think it's just a way to get his foot back in the door.  Then it will be back to garbage as usual.  Perhaps I'm being cynical, but that leopard isn't likely to change his spots, no matter what he says.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

steve

Hey tenk, didnt bother reading the other threads but what's ur opinion on this? Those crazy, power-tripping admins huh?

Moooolah wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]M o o l a h ![/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"](using spaces so as to allow me to use my name)[/SPAN]

[BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]  

Shame on you

You used to be cool, Steve. But then you let the power get to you.

purelife

Begggg

[img src=\"http://i13.tinypic.com/42whjxh.jpg\"]

yes?    

tenkani

This isn't a Steve bashing thread so I'll hold my tongue.

Steve, start a new thread so people can let you know what a f*cking tool you are please.

Thanks.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Beggg

P.C.

Is it just me, or does the mere mention of Moo olah's name, start the pot brewing ?

Not than anyone has control over what someone else says.....just an observation.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Is it just me, or does the mere mention of Moo olah's name, start the pot brewing ?

Lol, no, it's not just you. Mentioning his name is like pouring water into acid. "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble."

Russ

TB what movie is that from? Petes Dragon?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I tinks it's from the Witches in MacBeth,  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

Lil Me wrote:
I tinks it's from the Witches in MacBeth,  

Bingo.

"Double, double toil and trouble; / Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."

Lines chanted by three witches in the play Macbeth, by William Shakespeare, as they mix a potion.

|