I would like to come back

Started by Moooolah, Apr 04 07 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ForShure

Ferrets have blow up dolls?  Are they human or ferret dolls?    

raor

nah :) u guys can keep the ferret/poodleboy/rat/whatever he is.

i am so done with him.

guessed

Raor sounds like a fair weather friend.  

not quite

guessed wrote:
Raor sounds like a fair weather friend.

Not even that.

pure user.

he flipped out and totally burned his bridges.

what use is he now to her?

she pulled away, but too late,because she's not too bright really.

everybody knows her for what she is.

lower than a turtle's egg.

anonymous

what do you mean come back?  you are postin.  come back to where?

anonymous

i got kicked off vancouver.  maybe we have something in common.  we're like convicts.  

Mooolah!

Wishful thinking.

Most of you haters are too gullible to believe that I would post such a message.

Received a note from macademe in the middle of a busy day. Took one quick look at the URL, scoffed at the poor attempt to imitate me and went on with the rest of my day.

Don't you losers have anything better to do than come up with this shit?

I have nothing to apologize for.

I was pestered, harrassed, and subjected to baseless accusations here.

Everything I did, I did as a RESPONSE to ongoing harrassment and abuse.

In everything I said, I always quoted what it was I was responding to.

Get your facts straight first.

h8r

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2]Raging Poodle!  [DIV class=smalltext]Guest

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/A] [/DIV][/TD] [TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"] [TABLE width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4654.msg76571.html#msg76571"][img alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/post/thumbdown.gif" border=0][/A][/TD] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4654.msg76571.html#msg76571"]You're a bunch of tards... Re: I would like to come back[/A]  [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #67 on: Apr 05 07 05:22 »[/DIV][/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(76571); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=76571;topic=4654.60;num_replies=67;sesc=8d34d693434e728699e58c26c10b6b04"]Reply with quote[/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]  [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]

Wishful thinking.

Most of you haters are too gullible to believe that I would post such a message.[/DIV][/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]So we're too gullible to think it's you. Fair enough then, we didn't think it was you. Is the food ok in your new place?

P.C.

Talk about gullible.....did it look like anybody cared?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Funny how Moo bah keeps coming back here for more lovin'. Some people just can't handle the divorce well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It isn't funny.....it's sad.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c021.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Poddle Hater

[strong style="font-weight: normal;"]I was pestered, harrassed, and subjected to baseless accusations here.[/b]
AWWWW, POOR BABY GOT A WIDDLE BOO-BOO!!

tenkani

Yeah, thanks for coming back to set the record straight.

There I was thinking you were a shit-stirring, sanctimonious asshat, but now I know better.

Thanks Moo!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Marik

It's simple. Hardly anyone (is there actually anyone?) wants Raging Poodle back here. He/she is incredibly sour, and when he/she makes some statement that angers someone on this board, Raging Poodle counters with the bullet-proof "I've had such a great meal; therefore, I'm in a superb mood, so I don't care what you people say about me! La-la-la!"  I used to say things like that when my parents were nagging me... childish, huh?

Ay Yup

Raging Poodle is just a malignant little pussy who thinks he should be able to tell the owners of every message board on the internet how to run things. He's not smart enough to run his own goddamn site so he tries to compensate by being the back seat driver for the entire internet. He's a boring windbag, a control freak, and about as anal retentive as they come. Since he finds it impossible to "let go" he'll be whining about how he was "abused" here and on DV for the next 20 years. He's a classic buttwipe.

|