I would like to come back

Started by Moooolah, Apr 04 07 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

raor

i'd just like to say i'm sorry to academe.

academe, we should stop being mean to each other.

she wasn't

...being mean to you, goof-ette. And I'm not even an academe fan.

You need to get well.

Laterz

Careful Observer

I've archived Academe's snide comments about raor, but I won't bother posting them.

tux the original

WHAT A GIANT  YOR ARE Raging Poodle

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU HAD BALLS

THINK ABOUT THE WHIMP TENKANI

WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE THAT LIFE OF

SEXUAL IDENTITY CONFUSSION?    

ForSure

raor wrote:
  for those who are confused, last night, macademe told mooola via email that i'm probably the one who made this thread.  i mean, wtf???

i guess she is jealous.  i guess she wants  try to ruin our friendship.  in that case, i agree with my friend careful observer then, maybe acdeme was person who made this thread.  maybe she made this thread so that she could blame it on me.

acdeme, you're a sicko!

This is what I said to Moo, word for word.

"LOL.  I figured you wouldn't stoop to that level.  You're too proud, especially when you're right.  Anyway, the OP of that thread musta been someone like raor or one of your hater posse."

If you wanna take that outta context, be my guest.  

ForShure

Careful Observer wrote:
I've archived Academe's snide comments about raor, but I won't bother posting them.

Please do, I quite enjoy seeing my snideness.  

raor

*yawn*

academe, we should not fight.

Lise

This is as exciting as watching old underwear get washed then used then washed then used then washed then used then washed......

no, wait............... where were we..........? Oh, I forgot. We were talking about recycling. Viva la recycling. It's always good for some things.[FONT size=1] (unfortunately not this)[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raging Poodle!

Lise wrote:
 This is as exciting as watching old underwear get washed then used then washed then used then washed then used then washed......

no, wait............... where were we..........? Oh, I forgot. We were talking about recycling. Viva la recycling. It's always good for some things.[FONT size=1] [/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf5f00]There's value in that old underwear! It's full of evidence of my misreatment at the hands of an unjust and uncaring society! I vote that we keep that old underwear. It just might come in handy someday, know what I mean?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf5f00][/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf5f00]One day I will be vindicated, when everything comes out in the wash![/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf5f00]Just send everything to m y kennel at Ragingpoodleville.[/FONT]  

Lise

[img height=227 src="http://i12.tinypic.com/2w4ybo1.jpg" width=327]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

You know that song,

the cat came back, the very next day, the cat came back..we thought that it was a gonner, but the cat came back, the very next day.....  *oh brother, this drama never ends*

Careful Observer

Purelife,

Aren't you an Admin yet?

purelife

Admin of what?  I'm an Admin of my own life, does that count?

P.C.

lol....you bet it does purelife !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

"concerned"

Did Raging Poodle! leave us? This sounds like we've gotten a Dear DS letter.
 Beulah the Poodle!    Posted - 4/9/2007 8:31:55 PM
DS Farewell (I Talked to the Trees)

I postured and screamed,
but nobody listened to me.
I pissed, moaned and bawled,
but they never heard me.

Can't blame them I guess
if they don't give a damn
what I say;
My tantrums were all
in vain.

Now what can I do?
I've crashed and I've burned on two sites.
Once a proud synaesthete,
I'm now just a yappy lapdog;
I've coughed up a hairball
of pain.

I do hope that doggy's for sale.

wurf wurf!

|