I would like to come back

Started by Moooolah, Apr 04 07 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moooolah

A public apology:

I was wrong, I went overboard, and yes, okay, I was out of line. I insulted P.C. in a very offensivve way and I was wrong to do that. I admit I said and did things I shouldn't have.

P.C., Tehborken, I'm sorry.

If I promise to behave will you unfreeze my account and let me come back?

M o o l a h !
(using spaces so as to allow me to use my name)

purelife

OMG, you've got to be kidding me!  That couldn't be the real Raging Poodle.  

ADD:  So, when I write "M O O L A H" it turns to "Raging Poodle?"

Test:  Raging Poodle

ADD ADD:  OMG It did!  LOL!    

P.C.

P.C., Tehborken, I'm sorry.

And Lise too, right?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Actually, it should be [FONT size=5]EVERYBODY. [/FONT]

But I think Moo should be allowed back. Everyone gets into a hissy spat once in a while.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I agree with Lise.

Its meant to be a cooling off period...

But thats JMO.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]And Lise too, right?[/div]
Well, yeah, I suppose that wouldn't be unreasonable. If you're willing to do that I'd call it even. Fair enough?

I've made enough mistakes in my time to know that we all say stuff in the heat of the moment that we later regret. If my mouth had a backspace button I'd be using it constantly.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

I don't know if this is the real Moo either, but if it is, has it occured to anybody that he didn't bother to apologize until after he went to DV and completely shit on DS for days. When the DV community basically told him to shut his yap he came back here to apologize and request leniency. I can't help thinking that if he'd gotten a warmer reception on DV he'd still be over there slamming PC and friends.

Just a thought.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I personally don't want him back.  I think that he was "Good Times" before on this board and "Al" from DV way back when.  

TehBorken

I don't know if this is the real Moo either, but if it is, has it occured to anybody that he didn't bother to apologize until after he went to DV and completely shit on DS for days. When the DV community basically told him to shut his yap he came back here to apologize and request leniency.

Good point, I hadn't considered that.

I can't help thinking that if he'd gotten a warmer reception on DV he'd still be over there slamming PC and friends.

You're probably right. It was kind of embarassing how DV shut him down. And I have to wonder if he was let back in here if he'd just start up the same old shit, pissing about DV and arguing with people until it got out of hand and he was banned here again.

tenkani

I honestly don't know what the right decision here is, but I've been reading some of his venom over on the other side, and this miraculous change of heart just doesn't smell right. Of course, I haven't had my morning coffee yet.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I agree with tenkani.  This doesn't sound like Mool because he just doesn't say "sorry" to anyone or anything.  

P.C.

I can't help thinking that if he'd gotten a warmer reception on DV he'd still be over there slamming PC and friends.

That's where I'm stumbling....he was right up to yesterday.  

Lise

So how about a vote from ALL members of the forum. Yea or Nay?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

I have to admit, ydvmod's response to him was priceless. And there is something to be said in that "what goes around, comes around"... I'd suggest he start his own forum, since he seems to know everythng there is to know about running one and moderating it and being fair and all. Let his forum fill up with people like him and see how long his objectivity lasts.

It's not easy to keep things at arm's length. You work hard to build something and then someone comes along and starts throwing bricks through the windows just for fun. It's hard to not take it personally or get pissed off at that kind of shit. I do not need and do not want his kind of traffic. It's like having your mini-mart become the hang-out for junkies. Sure, they'll buy the occasional pack of cigarettes, but what else will they do? Shoplift, piss in the corners, and drive off the normal customers. [font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][/font]

P.C.

You haven't said much since your first post Moo olah.  I know you're not normally a morning poster, but can you help us out here.      

|