Food intolerance

Started by Gopher, Apr 03 07 12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

yeah, I am not sure Russ. Have you ever seen the world before no coffee? Not pretty!

For me it is fat and grease. Kills my stomach. Even having a steak, it better have every last bit of fat off of it.

Deep fried foods like fries, can't do it.

Lise

I love McD's fries. And KFC has some of the best fries too. I'm so weak..........  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Costco has good fries too.  I had a hot dog and fries yesterday for dinner from Costco.  Love that food place. :)

Devil

I make homemade fries. Slice potatoes and bake them in seasoning.  

Russ

Morning PL,

The polish sausage hotdog from their food court? I agree its one of the best hotdogs Ive ever had.. The major complaint I have about this whole thing is that they DONT SELL THAT POLISH SAUSAGE! Weird isnt it? lol.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Have you guys tried yam fries? I've done them in the oven before. Those are pretty tasty alternatives.

What is Polish sausages?? Sounds kinky.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

They're polish hot dogs but aren't polish?  Yep, their hotdogs are yummy and filling.  I haven't tried the calzones yet... looks too fattenning for me.  Have you?

Yam fries?  Never tried that before.  All this talk about potatoes makes me hungry....

Devil

yam fries? never tried them, but I bet the are good.

sounds Yammy!....*hangs head due to horrible pun*

Russ

lol, the polish sausages are the 'dogs' they use in the hotdogs at costco.. but they dont sell the polish sausages at costco... strange.

Havent tried the calzone miss PL.. Lemme know how it turns out.

EDIT: Yam fries are actually Ive found to be very good. Theres a place in kits that specializes in them... I cant remember where or the name though.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Do they have pork in Polish sausages? I guess if they do, I can't have them.

The Keg do yam fries. If you ask them they will make it for you instead of baked potatoes.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

stop it everyone: I WANT FRIES NOW!!  Give me poutine or give me death.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL Poutine is just too close of a word to...

(ok, I won't say anything... *mind out of gutter*)

Lise

[img height=260 src="http://i14.tinypic.com/2gt3jv9.jpg" width=461]

Ah moi cherrie, juz die a little bit, qui? Belgian fries are da bomb!!  
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
LOL Poutine is just too close of a word to...
 --

I'm lost.  Booty?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL...nope... Uhm, I don't know if I'm allowed to say it but it means "virgina" and the word is "poutang"  

*hides under covers*

|