Worst Public Toilet Facility

Started by Lise, Apr 03 07 10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

That you've ever encountered. Where?

Gotta be Malaysia. In a mall somewhere. There was an extreme LONG line-up of women edging to go to the washroom. When it was my turn, I was horrified to find the toilet NOT working and overflowing. I couldn't wait and had to go. That was the worst.

Outhouse at the base of Elfin Lake. What can I say? It's a hole. A deep, deep hole............  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

ForShure

Tie between Wrigley Field in 95F/94% weather that had a few non-working toilets, much like what happend to Lise, and a little ceramic hole in the floor with "splatters" and "poo stains" in a lovely rural rustic cafe in Italy.  

kitten

In Hungary many years ago I had to buy extra paper from the attendant so I could clean the toilet seat before using.  And the aroma of the place had me gasping for air.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

rugby clubs and chinese restaurants  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

ripper

Gym class. Grade 8. Went to the stall and discovered someone's inability to aim And i don't mean pee. It was huge and sitting on the toilet seat. Judging from the contents of it, someone must have eaten some nuts or such.  

Russ

Restaurants in china later in the night after all the locals had been drinking, got red faced, and starting puking everywhere. The toilets were squat holes in the ground with a bowl of water beside it to clean yourself and flush.

To be honest, africa's not much better, lol. I wouldnt sit on any toilets outside of my hotel room, you would probably die of something if you did.

I will have to check my china and africa pictures, I know I took some pictures of some interesting ones. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Yay!

DS finally has its own "poo stain" thread!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Adam_Fulford

Thanks for the travelogue tip...(puke).

Gopher

And if all else fails, try those in the market place in Nabeul, Tunisia.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hastings and Main!  PUKE!

Lil Me

You've gone into the public bathrooms at Hastings and Main?!  

purelife

Yep.  I grew up around the Strathcona area and my mom would shop at Chinatown on the weekends.  And, when we were younger and had to go potty, we'd head out there.  It's absolutely filthy and disgusting.  I would NEVER set foot in that ever again.  

Lil Me

I used to shop in Chinatown with my grandma, who often babysat when my parents were at work.  She used to tell me to hold it until we got home!  

Hans Down

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4642.msg75078.html#msg75078"]Worst Public Toilet Facility[/A]

dv