Daily Chores you Hate the MOST

Started by P.C., Apr 02 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

you found companionship PC and that's really sweet. That's what I'm trying to say but I'm really bad at it.

Most relationships in my age group are anything but, but I'm not going to dwell on those people, they aren't worth my time anyway.  That's how I see the dating world.  Its really easy now to tell the two different types apart but I see it all the time where the girl goes after the guy who is bad and is just looking for sex.  It's frustrating!  Its almost a disease on the girls part, and I have a perfect example in my cousins from Kansas City. They just haven't learned.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

I'm not looking for a maid, I want a relationship.
But most girls my age don't want to do anything in life and they've said so, they want a rich guy.
Then the guys say the same thing with the line "I want a girl who can complete me" aka do the chores etc.
Makes me wonder about my generation.
I already know they think they are entitled to everything.
Instead of echo boom they should becalled generation snob/spoiled.

P.C.

you found companionship PC and that's really sweet. That's what I'm trying to say but I'm really bad at it.

Most relationships in my age group are anything but, but I'm not going to dwell on those people, they aren't worth my time anyway.  That's how I see the dating world.  Its really easy now to tell the two different types apart but I see it all the time where the girl goes after the guy who is bad and is just looking for sex.  It's frustrating!  Its almost a disease on the girls part, and I have a perfect example in my cousins from Kansas City. They just haven't learned.

Companionship?  What?...Do you think I'm 90 or something?  I found love and mutual respect.

Stop acting like the examples of your age group are some kind of guideline.  It isn't age that will assist you in finding a good relationship....it's maturity......and they're not necessarily the same thing.

Look for what you want, and you'll find it.  Girls going after the bad boy is the same as boys going after the pretty girls.....that too is an equal 'disease'.  You're trying to find some logic in a bunch of people doing it wrong.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm bad at words at this time of night. I'm in agreement with you, I just am not very good at explaining it.
I meant maturity.

kitten

It isn't as if you have to find the right person in a set length of time.  Anything good is well worth waiting for.  You wouldn't buy the first car you saw, so be sure you know what you are looking for in a woman before you settle for the first one that comes along.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I know I'm in no hurry although I do tend to avoid the malls because all I end up seeing is couples having fun which makes me depressed.  But I think that's normal.  

P.C.

I couldn't agree more miss kitten.

SO....back to nasty chores.  

CLEANING THE OVEN.  Well, I have a self clean NOW......but man I used to hate doing that.  

Sportsdude

yeay back to chores!

Hmm I actually like washing clothes.
Don't really mind chores I just tend to put up a fight.

kitten

Oh yes, oven cleaning is at the top of my list.  Steam cleaning the carpets is another one I tend to put off.  

P.C.

Me too.  So I got rid of the carpets.

Sportsdude

I must say that wood floors are so easier to clean  

kitten

Can't get rid of them. They come with the apartment.

P.C.

Well, it's becoming a chore to keep my eyes open.  I'm off to la la land soon.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]

kitten

Me too.  My mind is willing to stay awake but the body is weak.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e020.gif" border=0]

Sweet dreams, P.C.  

P.C.

You too miss kitten. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

|