Daily Chores you Hate the MOST

Started by P.C., Apr 02 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Here's the tip ladies.....marry for love, and marry a man who has got a few years of bachelorhood under their belts......no strike that.....um....a few years of bachelorhood to their credit.  I wasn't looking to be anybody's momma.  It's much nicer to do things for each other because we want to not because we think it's our duty.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d058.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol at "under the belts"

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

You are so right.  My husband looked after himself for years before I met him.    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

well to stand up for the single guys, I'll say we know more about picking up after ourselves then we let on.  We just chose not to do it because, we like to see the ladies annoyed. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

that's not even funny.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

....and it extends the length of time you'll be single,

kitten

Laziness is not an attractive quality in a husband.

P.C.

kitten wrote:  My husband looked after himself for years before I met him.

Same with Mr. P.C.   You seem to come in with a more equal footing when you both know how to look after yourselves.  Is't that the very definition of being a grown-up?    

Sportsdude

lol.
They love us anyway so they wouldn't leave us over a messy room.  Because a woman always thinks she can change the man, the man knows this is what she is setting out to do, so he plays along with the game.

Always love those girls who think they can 'change' someone. It ain't happening.

kitten

A lot of girls would think that attempting to change a man wasn't worth the effort.  

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
 [em]kitten wrote:  My husband looked after himself for years before I met him.[/em]

Same with Mr. P.C.   You seem to come in with a more equal footing when you both know how to look after yourselves.  Is't that the very definition of being a grown-up?

That's the avantage of adult relationships, I think. From seeing other older couples it seems to work out better then the 20 somethings. Older couples (not that any of you are 'older' just comparing my age group to yours) seem to work out better then my age group.  2nd time around or something, (I have no clue what I'm talking about now, just winging it lol)

P.C.

They love us anyway so they wouldn't leave us over a messy room.  Because a woman always thinks she can change the man, the man knows this is what she is setting out to do, so he plays along with the game.

Always love those girls who think they can 'change' someone. It ain't happening.

Maybe for some SD....but I don't think those women will be blissfull in their existance with such a man.  There'll be a price to be paid somewhere down the line.  

I was attracted to my hubby for the very reason that it was apparent he wasn't looking for a maid.  Smart women know that if a man needs changing....he still needs his momma.    

Sportsdude

kitten wrote:
A lot of girls would think that attempting to change a man wasn't worth the effort.

Really? Because the girls my age still think that.  They constantly go for the bad apples and just write off the good guys or nice ones that I'd fall into.
But then again most girls my age are only concerned about sex and partying and their boyfriends look 20 years older then them but that's mainly due to drugs I think.

Nobody wants to have an actual 'relationship' anymore.  

kitten

A real relationship requires maturity.  If it doesn't have a solid foundation of mutual respect it isn't going to last long.

P.C.

SD.....men who are looking for a woman to be his maid and momma are no different than women who are looking for a man with a wallet.

edit....and that has less to do with age, than it does values.

|