Daily Chores you Hate the MOST

Started by P.C., Apr 02 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I don't do either of those things.

You know?  I'm starting to think I'm a darned princess.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a040.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Oops....missed the ironing.  Now for some reason I LIKE ironing.

Lil Me

that's just sick, sick sick.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

greycat

I find grocery shopping the most tedious and annoying task.  
It is what it is.

kitten

I enjoy grocery shopping....at least until I get to the cashier.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

what chores? I'd fall into pl's bf catagorey of leaving things behind. hehehe  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

kitten wrote:
I enjoy grocery shopping....at least until I get to the cashier.
 --
 So you must find the grocery line with the cute bagboy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

That's what's wrong with that store!  There aren't any.  Waahhh!

P.C.

Well that's something I'd get back on track in a hurry SD.  Don't mind picking up after kids to a degree....but grown-ups can pick up after themselves.

I like grocery shopping SOMETIMES.  I like going to local markets for fresh produce and such, the fish markets etc.....but supermarket shopping......not so much.  

Lil Me

If I win the lottery, I'll get you a Butler, kitten.  One who cooks, washes dishes, and bags groceries!    

Sportsdude

well the future gf, she can teach me. lol. Just kidding. I pick up after myself but for some reason when I'm at home, I tend not to. Don't know why that is though.  

P.C.

....alright.....I was scared to say it, but Mr P.C. does that too.  It's for economical reasons though.  No princess syndrome on this one.  He drives by the supermarket everyday......it only makes sense...right?  RIGHT ???    

Lil Me

Please tell me how you hypnotized Mr P.C. and whether I can borrow your magic pocket watch.

Sportsdude

If I won the lottery, I wouldn't change. Can't see myself I hiring someone to drive me around or clean up after me when I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself.

Sorta like when we moved into the 'rich' neighbourhood last year the neighbour asked us if we wanted to hire there made. We were shocked that we would ever pay someone to clean our own house.  So of course we said no.

kitten

Lil Me wrote:
If I win the lottery, I'll get you a Butler, kitten.  One who cooks, washes dishes, and bags groceries!    
   Thank you so much, Lil Me.  If he's willing to cook fancy meals as well, he would have permanent employment.

|