Daily Chores you Hate the MOST

Started by P.C., Apr 02 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

scottie311

P.C.

Awww Scottie, that sounds sad.  Especially if I look at your avatar at the same time. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e030.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

I also can not stand dusting. Don't mind vaccuming, but hate dusting.

49er

purelife wrote:
hee hee... I usually bring my boys to Superstore and Kins Market.  They love coming out with me.  :)))

LOL Purelife....when did you became a mother?

P.C.

Devil wrote : I also can not stand dusting. Don't mind vaccuming, but hate dusting.

Just do what I do.......brag about your suede coffee tables.

*hi Devil  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a054.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Lil Me

I'm actually getting into the household chores this week.  Anything to avoid doing the taxes!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Just remember to not major in the minors.  Housework is neverending, but there are too many things that are way more important.

[/DIV][FONT face=arial,helvetica][FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=#000000 size=2] [FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3]A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the
present  "Seven Wonders of the World."

Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most
votes:

1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. Taj Mahal  
3. Grand Canyon
4. Panama Canal  
5. Empire State Building  
6. St. Peter's Basilica  
7. China's Great Wall

While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not
finished her paper yet. So she  asked the girl if she was having
trouble with her  list. The girl replied, "Yes, a little.  I couldn't quite make up my
mind because  there were so many."

The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can
help."

The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the 'Seven  Wonders of the
World'   are:

1. to see  [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]
[FONT size=3]  
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]2. to hear[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]
  [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]
3. to touch  [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]

[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]4. to taste[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]
 [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]
5. to feel  [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]

[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]6. to laugh  [/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]

[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"]7. and to love."[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"]

The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.
The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for
granted  are truly wondrous!   A gentle reminder -- that the most precious things in life  cannot be built by hand or bought by man.[/FONT][FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 BACK="#ffffff" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF"] [/FONT][/DIV][/FONT][/FONT]

P.C.

I don't know why I threw that it in there.  Just to keep things in perspective I suppose. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

kitten

That's beautiful, P.C.  So very true.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

My most disliked chore? I hate doing laundry. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Ugh.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

[DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]purelife wrote:
hee hee... I usually bring my boys to Superstore and Kins Market.  They love coming out with me.  :)))

LOL Purelife....when did you became a mother?[/DIV][/DIV]

You didn't know? ;)  Don't worry, they're not your kids.

Russ

Im with TB on this one.. Laundry is my scourge of the earth.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

TehBorken wrote:
My most disliked chore? I hate doing laundry. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Ugh.

Hmmm, my guy doesn't like doing laundry either.  He would have them pile up until he reaches his last underwear and then he might just wash a load or two.  We have a special little closet for all his dirty clothes.  I load it up with baking soda and sprays. ;)

P.C.

Laundry seems to be a common hate.

There's a solution.....NUDIST COLONY......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d015.gif" border=0]

Devil

Sounds good!

*strips down to bare butt*....

umm...ok...how come nobody else is getting naked?

|