Daily Chores you Hate the MOST

Started by P.C., Apr 02 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

because you might think that I was hi-jacking your thread and that wouldn't be my intention to do so.  :)  I just wanted to check.  

Silly goose.....I know it bothers some.....but not me.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Lise wrote:
Too many things to write but most of all I hate:

a) cleaning the toilet

b) ironing

c) folding clothes (too many clothes when there's a toddler involve)

d) washing & drying the dog (which takes 1 hour for a little dude)

I agree with all of the above, but 'A' is my number one worst thing. My gf and I play paper-rock-scissors to see who will clean the toilets.  

Sportsdude

I don't mind the clothes, ironing etc.
toilets suck
mowing the lawn sucks (but then again I've never been allowed to mow it)
cleaning the car would be the worst for me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I wish that I had a lawn to mow.  I always enjoyed it whenever I mowed my parent's lawn before.  (when I lived with them)  Great workout!  The only thing that sucks is that I have to be careful of jumping rocks and twigs.  One almost flew right at my eye.  That part, I hate!  Dangerous too. :))

*hugs to PC*

Sportsdude

yeah you should wear protective glasses when mowing.
Mowing my house has always sucked because of giant hills. Especially at the new house. The backyard is 75 degree hill basically.

purelife

Grocery shopping.  (if I don't have a car to use)  It sucks to buy some bags of groceries and then having to take it back on the bus/skytrain to home.  And when the skytrain is crowded, I'm standing up and these groceries are more heavy.   I know about the home delivery option where you shop online but I prefer to buy my own as it's cheaper.  Ah well....

Lise

I don't mind shopping. I actually quite enjoy it. It's my time away from the kids. So a one-hour shopping turns out to be three hours.  Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

hee hee... I usually bring my boys to Superstore and Kins Market.  They love coming out with me.  :)))

But, when I'm shopping on my own, without a car, I dont' like dragging groceries in the skytrain.  

P.C.

*hugs back miss purelife[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

There's a whole different feeling wandering through a farmers market or a place like Granville Island to select special things..... than picking up laundry detergent and toilet paper and the daily stuff we need.....that's bothersome to me.

I forgot this little nuisance too.....vacuuming stairs.  Regulare vacuuming is OK......but NOT THE STAIRS.  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a050.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

with the new house I've discovered the pain of vacuuming the stairs. not fun.  

purelife

I thought that you don't do chores around the house, SD?

Sportsdude

I just dont't do my room.  I'll do everything else though if asked.

purelife

Ooooooo..I wouldn't let someone else touch my room (ie mom).  I'm surprised your mom didn't make you clean up your OWN room.  

Sportsdude

well nobody cleans my room. If I don't clean it nobody does lol. Yeah I don't like people going through my room either. All the personal stuff people have sent me over the years goes under my bed in a box. letters and such. Last thing I need is my sister finding all that stuff.  

Lil Me

I read a book which had a Laundry Elf character.  Can't remember which book.  *scratches head* Artemis Fowl?  A Robert Asprin character?  I have no idea.  Maybe I dreamed this.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|