your dreams/careers

Started by purelife, Apr 02 07 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

that's funny.  You interested in filmmaking, Marik?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

well life is funny.  As greycat said I don't think anyone dreams of working at a cubicle in some high rise growing up.  Well maybe a few but not all.

I wouldn't mind the corner office.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Marik

hahaha Lil Me, I don't know, it seems pretty interesting, but I guess it's because I like horror movies so much. Maybe I'd think: hmm, I could direct the movie this way, have the lighting like this, etc. to make the scenes more scary.
But I'll probably end up slaving away in an office because I suck at math  :(

Russ

I wanted to be an inventor and make stuff.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

OMG....lol...ME TOO.  And I have.  Um.......Just nothing noteworthy
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

a couple years ago I wanted to be a lawyer
a couple months ago I wanted to be a politician
Now I want to design cities/change cities, design city layouts.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Russ wrote:
I wanted to be an inventor and make stuff.

Me two. Only half the things I invented people have already patented. (like hairdryer, washing machine etc.) LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I've always wanted to invent some implement which would make it easy to eat spaghetti rather than struggling with a fork. After this has been accomplished, I'd like to patent it and sell it to the Italians.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Do you have a spoon in your other hand, Gopher?  That's what I do with my spaghetti. I'd roll my fork into the spoon and make this perfect lil ball of spag.  YUM!

Gopher

Yes, I use fork and spoon too, I just think that there should be an easier way of doing it: something that you stick into the spaghetti and then it swirls round and lifts you out a good helping.

purelife

Ah I see...and something that would collect that spag ball with the spin.  

Gopher

Yes, you've got it!

|