April Fools DV Hack ?

Started by Orik, Apr 01 07 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ForShure

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
 FOR SHURE KNOWS LL. SHE ISN'T THAT TYPE OF LADY. YOUS ARE ONLY JEALOUS.  AM I RIGHT FOR SHURE?[/DIV]
 EED could be jealous, but in that thickly forested mind of his, who knows.  

P.S.  I'm still on to be an usher at your wedding, right?

GORDY GAMBINO

USHER?   I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING BUT I THOUGHT YOU'D BE STANDING A BIT CLOSER THAN THAT!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

ForShure

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
USHER?   I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING BUT I THOUGHT YOU'D BE STANDING A BIT CLOSER THAN THAT!!![/DIV]
 I'm confused what you meant there.  Anyhoo, I figure being an usher would give me an advantage on checking out the incoming wedding guests and whether they are sponge-worthy.  

GORDY GAMBINO

MOST BEING AUSSIES WILL BE LOADED ALRIGHT. TOTALLY PISSED OUT OF THEIR BRAIN. HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR COUSIN LL?. DID SHE SEND YOU HERE TO CHECK UP ON ME? . POOR GIRL IS WORKING SOOOO HARD.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

ForShure

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
MOST BEING AUSSIES WILL BE LOADED ALRIGHT. TOTALLY PISSED OUT OF THEIR BRAIN. HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR COUSIN LL?. DID SHE SEND YOU HERE TO CHECK UP ON ME? . POOR GIRL IS WORKING SOOOO HARD.[/DIV]
 A spy never divulges whether they are a spy.  

GORDY GAMBINO

i know who you are. pls come out here. i'll make it worth your while!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

ForShure

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
i know who you are. pls come out here. i'll make it worth your while!!!![/DIV]
 Come out where?  Again, I'm not LL.  

GORDY GAMBINO

I'LL CHECK WITH HER LATER.  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

Gordy - now what is the problem?  Don't you think you are being over possesive considering that we have never met!  I'm really sorry I don't understand you but I could never be with anyone as jealous and possesive as you appear to be - you know where I am if you want to contact me!

Loulou

kingy

|