April Fools DV Hack ?

Started by Orik, Apr 01 07 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Brit_Guy

I've not smited anyone.

EDIT: Don't call me pommy bastard

Loulou 2

I've just seen it all the threads are over a week old!            

GORDY GAMBINO

LOULOU MY DARLING HOW ARE YOU MY LOVELY????   IVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

Gordy calm down - must be Sunday night there?  

Loulou 2

I'm fine babes - it's a beautiful day in London Town and I'm thinking of going for a run.

Then I've got to clean the house and do the washing :-(

GORDY GAMBINO

YES BABE IT'S SUN NIGHT. BEAUTIFUL DAY IN PERTH. SO HOW ARE YOU?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

At least it's a short week next week, I'm thinking of taking Thursday off aswell or maybe Tuesday the week after.

You prolly have a short week to for the next 2 weeks?

GORDY GAMBINO

PROBABLY BE OFF 4 THE BEST PART OF BOTH WEEKS. I DON'T NEED TO WORK ANYWAY I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET ME THROUGH.  SOUNDS AN IDEAL TIME TO ME FOR YOU TO COME TO PARADISE!!!  YOU GET HERE MY BABE I PROMISE YOU WON'T WANNA GO BACK.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

There is only one sure way I can stay and work - and I don't like being a kept woman, lol!

GORDY GAMBINO

SURE COME AND WORK OUT HERE. THERE ARE HEAPS OF JOBS HERE FOR YOU IN WHAT YOU DO. WESTERN AUSTRALIA IS HUGE FOR MINING. I DID CHECK THE JOBS TODAY. CAN YOU GET A WORK TRANSFER??  XXX
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

You checking for jobs for me - and what's all this with you and ms.pit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!    

GORDY GAMBINO

MS. PIT IS FRIENDLY THATS ALL. BESIDES SHE HAS A FELLA. SO HOWS GEOFF?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

GORDY GAMBINO

CORRECT ANSWER. NOBODY THATS WHO. ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN AS  AFULL MEMBER. THEN I CAN SEND A PM. CAN YOU SEND ME ANOTHER PIC VIA YAHOO. I DO HAVE YOUR OTHER PIC IN MY OFFICE SIZE A4. AND YOU LOOK GREAT!!!  XX
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Loulou 2

I'll see what I can do about another pic, I'm going off mon my run now while the weather is beautiful, chat to you tomorrow - although I am going to be busy at work - latas!

|