Started by Orik, Apr 01 07 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Raor

*laugh*

which one was your favorite?

hAcH

I especially like

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]Burnabyslutisaho[/td] [td]1[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

hehehehe

Raor

lol

ya one time this bby girl posted a slutty pic of herself (one of those rate me threads, lol), so i thought i'd go in, make some remark and then leave the thread! ahah :)

Raor

if i knew dv recorded all your handles, i maybe wouldn't have had such a field day with all the anonymous postings and such !! :D  maybe would have to stick to just a few names, but it's too late now.. LOL  

WS

It's all just for fun.  Always remember that.  Never buy anything at face value...    
Nothing gold can stay.

hAcH

Raor wrote:
 if i knew dv recorded all your handles, i maybe wouldn't have had such a field day with all the anonymous postings and such !! :D  maybe would have to stick to just a few names, but it's too late now.. LOL  

Oh it figures!

Raor

so true ws :)

otherwise, we wouldn't do this if it wasn't fun. :)

Raor

lol hach, well it doesn't help that i don't change my ip!

i think some dv'rs change their ip alot, and if they didn't.. they might accumulate quite the list of nicks too

Beulah the Poodle!

OMGosh another DV thread...

How come PC isn't here pissing and moaning yet?

Raor

is this the real beulah or the fake beulah?    

Raor

hAcH wrote:
I especially like

[table style="font-weight: bold;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]Burnabyslutisaho[/td] [td]1[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
hehehehe

wouldn't you know?  that thread has been deleted now!!  i just went by to search that nickname and the thread isn't there!

shucks. :(

hax0r

hello noobs just thought Id drop by.  

Raor

haxor!  what did u do to our dv? ;)  

hax0r

nothing I nore anybody I know have anything to do with the current crisis on dv.  

:O

Its probably to do with a certain stalker who has been meeting users of the site in a deceptive manner.  

|