April Fools DV Hack ?

Started by Orik, Apr 01 07 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

got anything you want deleted over at discover vancouver better do it now...

while its hacked or messed up.. or it could all be a big april fools prank

either way good bye orik :)

[img style="width: 350px; height: 273px;" src="http://i14..com/2affm8j.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Brit_Guy

Wish it wasn't an April fools joke
I'd delete all the  "Rate me" threads, lol.

ForShure

Orik wrote:
got anything you want deleted over at discover vancouver better do it now...

while its hacked or messed up.. or it could all be a big april fools prank

either way good bye orik :)

lol, go orik go.    

Orik

Any one remember all the names i have used over the past 3 years on dv ?

i can't remember them all... damn...

makes it hard to delete my own threads if i cant even remeber the names i used...

but knowing my luck this is all some prank and all my orik hate and orik fakes will be back up tomorrow...

hey maybe this would be a good time to track down all of the unsubstantial posts i made and delete those too...

so help what other names  have i used over the past 3 years...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

ForShure

Sorry, I only knew you as either Orik, Frogrik, or The Flautalant (sp?) Frog.  You were THAT good a troll.  

Raor

i know, orik.. where's that list of all the handles i ever used?  tricky caaaaaad!  i need that list again, so i can use it to help me delete threads i made under troll names on dv. :)

does anybody have a copy of that list handy?  j/k! :)

Orik

ForShure wrote:
Sorry, I only knew you as either Orik, Frogrik, or The Flautalant (sp?) Frog.  You were THAT good a troll.  

I always spell it theflatulantfrog Capital TFF (spelled wrong cause i like it that way)

and thats cause i purposely outed those threads...

i also used
twisted-dvant
rat bastard
dirty rat bastard
fat bastard (now used by some other troll)
the fat fat man
the fat man
unsubstantial
quest4life
wondering (now used by other posters)
I wonder ( also now used by other posters)
lost soul
the lost soul
cretin
perdue
les perdue
souless (used by many trolls now)
no name (used by many posters)
and
lost ( now being used by some other poster)

those are only the ones i remember there have been at least a dozen more over the years... ( mostly just throw away 1 time poster names)

Raor

Brit_Guy

Lol, Raor, you have been busy over on dv..      

Raor

thanks invert, anyway. :)  

Raor

well, it's all for fun. isn't it? :)  

Raor

Invert

Hey, just tryin' to lend a paw, r.! :)

(the most incriminating ones were further down the list anyway)

Raor

incriminating! lol, yeah some of the handles were funny.  but i often would choose a handle to imitate someone who was being mean, and give them a taste of their own medicine back.

fair is fair :)

Brit_Guy

Nearly every one has at least five different names
The only other name i've gone under is "Mr Prude".

|