April Fools DV Hack ?

Started by Orik, Apr 01 07 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

GORDY GAMBINO

DV NEVER HAS BEEN NOR WILL IT EVER BE A NICE PLACE . THE MODS ARE WANKERS AND MIKE IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER OF THE LOT!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

ForShure

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
DV NEVER HAS BEEN NOR WILL IT EVER BE A NICE PLACE . THE MODS ARE WANKERS AND MIKE IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER OF THE LOT!!![/DIV]
 Now, now GG, DV can be a nice place at times.  You did meet LL there, right?    

Raor

i like kittens

haha

Shows you how nuts the mods are with the 404 message trying to set up and make fun of the deleters.  

ForShure

I asked wha? how he/she/it got that message.  I didn't see any such message last night and just now.

ForShure

Oops, it was hush that posted the "404 URL Not Found" in this thread and wha? over in another thread.

Raor

haha wrote:

Shows you how nuts the mods are with the 404 message trying to set up and make fun of the deleters.  

welcome to dv, where lol.. nah  i won't say it. :)

wha?

ForShure wrote:
 I asked wha? how he/she/it got that message.  I didn't see any such message last night and just now.[/DIV]
   If you click on the Delete on any message in DV,  and go on with the delete you are directed to the

page that has some message , I simply view source html and copied and paste the supposed message.

The admin placed it there to indicate that it is an april fool's stunt

ForShure

Ooh!  I hadn't done any deleting since last night so didn't see the message.  I just now saw that message when I did a "test delete."  Pffft, oh well.

GORDY GAMBINO

ForShure wrote:
GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
DV NEVER HAS BEEN NOR WILL IT EVER BE A NICE PLACE . THE MODS ARE WANKERS AND MIKE IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER OF THE LOT!!![/DIV]
 Now, now GG, DV can be a nice place at times.  You did meet LL there, right?  

YES I DID     WELL AT LEAST SOMETHING GOOD CAME OUT OF IT.  HAVEN'T TOLD HER YET I WANT LOTS OF GAMBINO BAMBINOS.(J/K)
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

EED

for the record

LL is oriks mom..... GG dont feel so victorious... many and i mean many have met her before.

Orik

EED wrote:
for the record

LL is oriks mom..... GG dont feel so victorious... many and i mean many have met her before.

I would first need to have a mother for LL ( loulou ?)

to be my mother... and you know very well i have no family eed....

i have the foster family that raised me they aint blood they aint family... but until i start my own... they will do ... i guess...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

EED

Orik

Less backstabing and more integrity

a lot more integrity

cause now your actng like an 11 year old

no joke

sleep good and may you realize the truth  

ForShure

EED wrote:
Orik
Less backstabing and more integrity
a lot more integrity
cause now your actng like an 11 year old
no joke
sleep good and may you realize the truth
   So says the 10 year old.    

GORDY GAMBINO

FOR SHURE KNOWS LL. SHE ISN'T THAT TYPE OF LADY. YOUS ARE ONLY JEALOUS.  AM I RIGHT FOR SHURE?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

|