DV April Fool's

Started by Invert, Apr 01 07 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Invert

But like everything else that never was, it'll probably be right back where you expect to find it tomorrow. Strange universe, no? :)  

Raor

has this ever happened to DV before?  

Raor

'nite female! :)  

Invert

female wrote:

eed is so funny that i almost fell of my chair :)))

I really don't know what she sees in that entity!

Brit_Guy

female wrote:
  hey hach:)

i can't catch up with you people :))

and i gotta log off:)

mike knows about it so i guess we'll see if and when this is stoppable.

btw you are all very cute here :))
[span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]eed is so funny that i almost fell of my chair :)))[/span]

love you all latenighters :)

g night all

EED is beyond a joke now

Truth is

Invert wrote:  female wrote:

eed is so funny that i almost fell of my chair :)))

I really don\'t know what she sees in that entity!

she sees a little bit (or whole lot) of herself if you get my drift

Orik

Raor wrote:

yes last year on april 1 st... come to think of it everyone asumed it was the naughty priest who hacked his way in and deleted everything...

scratches head and a couple of other times... all us regular posters went on a bumping spree to bump all the oldest topics.. cause some bot ( virus or trojan) was deleting the newest threads first...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

ForShure

Ah, EED's a mystery that I only have just solved.  He's like a forest that gets darker and deeper the farther you try to tread into it so it is best to stick to the outside where its lighter and escape routes are visible.  

Raor

so, were the threads really gone for good or were they back the very next day? :)  

ForShure

Orik wrote:
  Raor wrote:

yes last year on april 1 st... come to think of it everyone asumed it was the naughty priest who hacked his way in and deleted everything...

Well there you go Orik.  I don't even remember that happening.  Drat, just when the fun was happening we find out the DV delete drama likely is all just a ruse by the grand poobah et al to generate a rush of traffic on an otherwise slow Saturday night.  Clever group, very, very clever group.  
   On the other hand, maybe something went wrong, terribly wrong.  

Truth is

orShureGuestEmail      Re: DV April Fool\'s« Reply #67 on: Apr 01 07 12:42 »   Reply with quoteAh, EED\'s a mystery that I only have just solved.  He\'s like a forest that gets darker and deeper the farther you try to tread into it so it is best to stick to the outside where its lighter and escape routes are visible.

EED isn't a mystery. The person behind EED is a fuking assh0le!

M50

[FONT color=#0000bf]Truth is wrote:
orShureGuestEmail Re: DV April Fool's« Reply #67 on: Apr 01 07 12:42 » Reply with quoteAh, EED's a mystery that I only have just solved.  He's like a forest that gets darker and deeper the farther you try to tread into it so it is best to stick to the outside where its lighter and escape routes are visible.

EED isn't a mystery. The person behind EED is a fuking assh0le![/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf][/FONT]

with really skinny arms

Orik

and 34 d breasts...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

ForShure

There's still 992 pages left on DV.  

M50

[FONT color=#c00000]Orik wrote:
and 34 d breasts... [/FONT]

Oh Oh was I wrong because Daddy said I should never slap a gurlie gurl?  

|