DV April Fool's

Started by Invert, Apr 01 07 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Invert

This thread is feeling alot like an illegal afterhours club everyone has piled into after the first afterhours they were at got shut down by the cops!    

Raor

haha invert! u made me lol!!  

hAcH

I think the site owner don't mind

it drives traffic...

and traffic means  "moola"

Raor

oh, there goes some threads that i liked.. ! c'est la vie

hi hach, *bless!*

hAcH

how does that work

WS

Everything's so strange...  
Nothing gold can stay.

Invert

And usually, raor, at that second afterhours someone sooner or later goes out of control and beats someone up, and at least a few people receive b.j.s in a dark corner... danger lurks!  

ForShure

[DIV style="DIRECTION: ltr"]Crap, just when I deleted "pertinent" threads and posts I find out delete-happy time was to no avail if they come back the next day. Hehe.  

[DIV style="DIRECTION: ltr"]On the serious side, hope you all are right and it was an April Fool's Joke by the grand poobah et al and the Word Association and Last Word threads are restored along with the Z-Pointz thread.

Raor

is that what happens???  

Raor

someone deleted my "time does not exist" thread.  oh, the inhumanity of it all!  lol    

Raor

ya someone who is spiteful towards me, is deleting threads they know i enjoy, such as the word association thread.  *roll eyes*  

Invert

Raor wrote:
someone deleted my "time does not exist" thread.  oh, the inhumanity of it all!  lol    

That thread never existed anyway...

Raor

no, i guess not eh!! :)  

Brit_Guy

If you really could delete threads, what threads would you delete?
I personaly would delete all the "Rate me" threads, lol.  

female

hey hach:)

i can't catch up with you people :))

and i gotta log off:)

mike knows about it so i guess we'll see if and when this is stoppable.

btw you are all very cute here :))
eed is so funny that i almost fell of my chair :)))

love you all latenighters :)

g night all

|