* Abandoning the Raging Poodle! account *

Started by Mooolah!, Mar 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

P.C., Poodle-Boy says I'm a "knight in shining armor". Will you be my fair maiden? (Check with hubby to make sure it's okay first, but if he's willing to be a good sport about it....)

If I'm the knight in shining armor, I guess that makes Poodle-Boy a knave, lololol!!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

If I'm the knight in shining armor, I guess that makes Poodle-Boy a knave, lololol!!

Uh...no.  I think that would make him the horses ass that belongs to the knave.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/c010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

.....and yes TB.  I WILL be your fair maiden.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]  

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
.....and yes TB.  I WILL be your fair maiden.  

Woo hoo! Thank your husband for me, and tell him I'll be by around 8 to pick you up for [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]some wild monkey loving[/span] a totally platonic date.

Well, I finally got around to reading some of Poodle-Boy's [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]whining[/span] message, and I pulled out some gems. Gosh, P.C., I had no idea you were such a monster!! I mean, you rank right up there with Hitler, except he could paint!

Excerpts from Poodle-Boy's post:

"She KEPT ON pestering me, message after message..."
"Her harrassment kept getting worse by the minute."
"Endlessly criticizing someone's choice of topics IS considered trolling."
"...she kept on pestering, harrassing, and trolling me to no end."
"She even harrassed me and hurled unfounded accusations at me..."

OMFG. Pooooooor Poodle-Boy. So you see, folks, Poodle-Boy was just a helpless little innocent, traipsing along minding his own business, spreading Joy and Sweetness, until mean ol' evil P.C. decided to cruelly persecute  him for no reason at all!!! Arrrrrr! She even went so far as to criticize his choice of topics! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Now I feel like I want to cry... Oh, wait, it was just gas! Nevermind!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Now I feel like I want to cry... Oh, wait, it was just gas! Nevermind!

LOL !

Hey.....I know I can be monster sometimes.  I try to keep it in check, but it's not always easy.

[img style="WIDTH: 285px; HEIGHT: 273px" height=273 src="http://www.melaniesemporium.com/cookie_monster_doll.jpg" width=297]

For someone who has made such a fuss about being aloud to have the freedom to express his opinion, I'm wondering why he doesn't think I should have the same freedom.   Oh yea...I forgot.....It's ALL ABOUT HIM.  

Ayatollah Yawuntz

Poodle - boy is as thin-skinned as a chihuahua puppy.

And just as yappy. Maybe he thinks his yip-yip-yipping sounds fierce.

But it's the thin, reedy scream of a coward.

Raor

X wrote:
Good on ya TB by weeding out the trash. You essentially killed THREE birds with one stone.

OMG, LOOKIE EVERYONE!  IT'S A THREE-HEADED BIRD!!!!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GORDY GAMBINO

Raging Poodle. YOU AND THE BRIDESMAID RAOR SHOULD BE AN ITEM AS ALL YOU DO IS BITCH MOAN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MODS WHO HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG.  SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND POST SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE OR PISS OFF BACK TO DV.  THIS IS A CLASSY SITE AND WE DON'T WANT NO RIF RAF LIKE YOU TWO DUMPSTER DIVERS!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

I blessed ya Gordy, but you've gotta turn off <Caps Lock>  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

i'm just lazy. cheers one good turn deserves another so you rating went up as well.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

I noticed that! and thanks, cause I wasn't sure from whom it was from.  And Cheers! cause I still have a beer going...  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

hey so have i.  you not an aussie are you?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

No, but I may as well be...  Mad Max is on my all time favourites list for movies, and Kevin 'Bloody' Williams is entertaining as hell.  That, and the fact that I consume more than the daily recommended dose of beer, I'm sure I'd fit right in...  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

bloody oath mate (activates beer tossing machine) oy catch this  (vb goes through air.)  so how fast does ya car go? did ya get a root on the weekend.  barby my joint sat'day bring a fu cken slab with ya all the mob will be ere!!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

|