* Abandoning the Raging Poodle! account *

Started by Mooolah!, Mar 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Raor

[span style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]   Mmmoo-lah!, I love you! :)[/span]

*Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom*!

Roar

I have to agree with the above statement, just so long as the enforcer of that "spirit of the law" does not themselves, abuse the freedom that goes along with it.. :(

Quoted for banality, not for relevance. Any examples of "abuse", or are you just talking out of your ass as usual, you pretentious douchebag?

Raor

Did I mention that Mmmoo-lah! is awesome.

Mooolah!

[font size="1"][font style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold;" size="2"]I'll translate this for those of you who don't want to plow through all of Poode-Boy's whining:[/font][/font][font size="1"][font style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" size="2"]"Yip! Yip! Yip, yip, yip![/font][font style="font-family: Verdana;" size="2"][span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]" [/span]     -TehBorken[/font]
[/font][/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font size="1"]

My my... nice to see all the good folks here tonight.  

How goes the powertrippin' borky boy?

You know, I laughed my head off when I saw that you edited my messages, and then RESPONDED to your OWN EDITED VERSION.

What kind of miserable universe do you live in that you can't even respond to what people are saying without having to edit and censor their words?

Thanks for the comic relief anyway.  

(Make sure you edit what I said above. It's bound to give you a lot of credibility when you do things like that.)

Now just a brief clarification on what you've been blabbering about:

TehBorken wrote:

That's a tough question.  I think first of all I wouldn't have complained about his regular rants about DV and recreating his threads/posts from there.

You know, that wasn't really the thing that tipped the balance for me. He was actually welcome to do that. It gave him a place to vent about DV where he couldn't be silenced by the DV admin, and I saw some genuine value in that.

You saw some value and I was welcome to do that? How so? How could I be welcome to discuss what was on my mind when I had PC NAGGING me endlessly?

> No, what tipped it for me was his needless abuse of one of the mods here, for no gain whatsoever.

It was NOT needless abuse. Nor was it abuse to begin with - it was an attempt to get her to STOP her abuse of ME. Not the other way around. As I stated in my recount of events, I IGNORED her initially. I let her say what she wanted, hoping that she'd go away.

She never did.

She KEPT ON pestering me, message after message... whined, and bitched, and moaned incessantly. Finally I had to tell her that enough was enough with her constant abuse.

When I detailed what took place I provided SPECIFIC quotes of her messages, with TIME STAMPS on them. Just so everyone, including YOU, could see how SHE was the one who INITIATED and KEPT UP the harrassment. She just wouldn't stop bellowing about my threads until someone drew the line. Her harrassment kept getting worse by the minute.

You can read about how it all evolved here: Re: Who Quit (That's the first in the series of 4-5 messages where I outlined what took place.)

> It wasn't funny, it wasn't useful, it wasn't anything, it was just some mean-spirited shit. There was no call for it.

It WAS called for. As a matter of fact, that was my ONLY option. Otherwise she wouldn't shut the hell up. She was TROLLING plain and simple. Endlessly criticizing someone's choice of topics IS considered trolling.

I knew from the very beginning that you'd immediately side with her without giving any thought or consideration to FACTS. That's why I took the pains to outline the facts, but you're too much of a dumbass to follow a simple chronology of events.

> Believe it or not, I do have some standards for behavior here....low as they are, he could not or would not meet them.

O rly? What kind of standards are they? Pray tell. Did you know you are the biggest potty mouth in this place? Want proof? Gladly: Do a search for the keyword "a**hole". The first page you get will be FULL of YOUR posts, with you keeping on using that word. Is that some evidence of your high standards?

> I have no problem with DV topics being discussed here, I honestly do not care. If people want to come here and rant about DV, that's fine,

That might be fine by you, but obviously it wasn't fine by PC. That's why she kept on pestering, harrassing, and trolling me to no end.

She even harrassed me and hurled unfounded accusations at me through email. I KEPT ignoring her. But I also had my limits.

> Again, that wasn't why he got in trouble. It was his needless, offensive abuse of a mod here. It was a DV-related topic that led to that, but his complaining about DV wasn't really the issue. I don't know how else I can say it.
Try paying attention to details next time big fella, instead of eagerly jumping to play the knight in shining armor.

But I can also understand how you don't want to lose the suck up job you've been getting from her for the past year. So I can see why your decision stands where it does.

Cheers.  

[/font][/p]  

He Walks Again by Night!

Moolaff, the midnight babbler, endlessly proving himself a fool.

Welcome back Foolah!

Best skedaddle before dawn.

Lookie Lookie

ForShure

Raor

Foolah!

Yep, I'm a fool for Foolah!  Fo' Shoooo!!! :))) And it's so worth it, because he IS the BEST!

WS

Dammit, I told him he was gonna get his ass banned, and then just hours later, it happened.  
Nothing gold can stay.

Raor

He just has a nice ass, period. ;)

You're a guy, so you'd have to be gay to know what I'm talkin about!

WS

If I truly was, I'd charge $3.99/minute.  
Nothing gold can stay.

Raor

Well, I think you are.          ....................  

Raor

WS

Nothing gold can stay.

TehBorken

[font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); font-weight: bold;" size="5"]LOL, sure Poodle-Boy, whatever you say. lolololol[/font]
[img style="width: 151px; height: 116px;" src="http://i11.tinypic.com/487hyq1.jpg"] [img style="width: 151px; height: 116px;" src="http://i11.tinypic.com/487hyq1.jpg"] [img style="width: 151px; height: 116px;" src="http://i11.tinypic.com/487hyq1.jpg"]
[span style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]Happy Poodle Fools Day![/span]
[font size="1"][/font][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font size="1"]

Raging Poodle! whined:

My my... nice to see all the good folks here tonight.  
How goes the powertrippin' borky boy?
You know, I laughed my head off when I saw that you edited my messages, and then RESPONDED to your OWN EDITED VERSION.
What kind of miserable universe do you live in that you can't even respond to what people are saying without having to edit and censor their words?
Thanks for the comic relief anyway.  
(Make sure you edit what I said above. It's bound to give you a lot of credibility when you do things like that.)
Now just a brief clarification on what you've been blabbering about:
TehBorken wrote:
That's a tough question.  I think first of all I wouldn't have complained about his regular rants about DV and recreating his threads/posts from there.
You know, that wasn't really the thing that tipped the balance for me. He was actually welcome to do that. It gave him a place to vent about DV where he couldn't be silenced by the DV admin, and I saw some genuine value in that.
You saw some value and I was welcome to do that? How so? How could I be welcome to discuss what was on my mind when I had PC NAGGING me endlessly?
> No, what tipped it for me was his needless abuse of one of the mods here, for no gain whatsoever.
It was NOT needless abuse. Nor was it abuse to begin with - it was an attempt to get her to STOP her abuse of ME. Not the other way around. As I stated in my recount of events, I IGNORED her initially. I let her say what she wanted, hoping that she'd go away.
She never did.
She KEPT ON pestering me, message after message... whined, and bitched, and moaned incessantly. Finally I had to tell her that enough was enough with her constant abuse.
When I detailed what took place I provided SPECIFIC quotes of her messages, with TIME STAMPS on them. Just so everyone, including YOU, could see how SHE was the one who INITIATED and KEPT UP the harrassment. She just wouldn't stop bellowing about my threads until someone drew the line. Her harrassment kept getting worse by the minute.
You can read about how it all evolved here: Re: Who Quit (That's the first in the series of 4-5 messages where I outlined what took place.)
> It wasn't funny, it wasn't useful, it wasn't anything, it was just some mean-spirited shit. There was no call for it.
It WAS called for. As a matter of fact, that was my ONLY option. Otherwise she wouldn't shut the hell up. She was TROLLING plain and simple. Endlessly criticizing someone's choice of topics IS considered trolling.
I knew from the very beginning that you'd immediately side with her without giving any thought or consideration to FACTS. That's why I took the pains to outline the facts, but you're too much of a dumbass to follow a simple chronology of events.
> Believe it or not, I do have some standards for behavior here....low as they are, he could not or would not meet them.
O rly? What kind of standards are they? Pray tell. Did you know you are the biggest potty mouth in this place? Want proof? Gladly: Do a search for the keyword "a**hole". The first page you get will be FULL of YOUR posts, with you keeping on using that word. Is that some evidence of your high standards?
> I have no problem with DV topics being discussed here, I honestly do not care. If people want to come here and rant about DV, that's fine,
That might be fine by you, but obviously it wasn't fine by PC. That's why she kept on pestering, harrassing, and trolling me to no end.
She even harrassed me and hurled unfounded accusations at me through email. I KEPT ignoring her. But I also had my limits.
> Again, that wasn't why he got in trouble. It was his needless, offensive abuse of a mod here. It was a DV-related topic that led to that, but his complaining about DV wasn't really the issue. I don't know how else I can say it.
Try paying attention to details next time big fella, instead of eagerly jumping to play the knight in shining armor.
But I can also understand how you don't want to lose the suck up job you've been getting from her for the past year. So I can see why your decision stands where it does.
Cheers.  

[/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|