Previous topic - Next topic
|

hAcH

I was thinking of the other "B"  but nevermind

Raor

Beulah!  You Rock!!! You know it.  ;))

TehBorken

Beulah the Poodle! wrote:
Now you should rush, rush, rush to delete... Mr. Champion of Free Speech.

Poor little [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]Raging Poodle[/span] Beulah, I'm sorry your life is so bleak. Look at what a major event in your little world this is....I bet you'll obsess over it for weeks, huh?    

Yes, you'll be back here every day. Lol, what a hopeless schmuck

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ForShure

Death To DUMBELL

Beulah the Poodle! wrote:

Now you should rush, rush, rush to delete... Mr. Champion of Free Speech.

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: bold;" size="5"]HAHAHAHAHA, SUCKER!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER, POODLE-BOY! YIP, YIP YIP  LITTLE POODLE!  HAHAHAHAH

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!![/font]
[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: bold;" size="5"][/font]

hahahahah

oh look whos having a hissy fit, moola- the guy who said he didnt care about the forum. i guess this place is more important to him than he'll admit. poor moola. so sad.

i say good riddance to bad garbage

ForShure

ForShure wrote:
 Still no sign of Raging Poodle? [/DIV]
 Huh?  Now the word Raging Poodle! is banned from DS?  Strange.  

TehBorken

ForShure wrote:Huh?  Now the word Raging Poodle! is banned from DS?  Strange.

No, it's not banned. He's just showing his 'inner poodle'.  

lol

lololol, Raging Poodle!! hahahahahahaha

m-oolah is such an asshat, it fits him perfectly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

EITHER HE IS HAVING ANOTHER OF HIS HISSY FITS OR THE COPS HAVE GOT HIM. PROBABLY FOR GROSS INDECENCY WITH HIS PET POODLE!!!!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:
I was busy the whole day, so only now did I get to see this.

Liar, Liar. The logs show you signed in, saw the message and tried to post. Then you went away for a while, probably to have a good cry.

What a joke!

You got that right. I certainly laughed. [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]

I wish I had signed on earlier,

You did sign on earlier, you just couldn't post. [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]

Now go and disable all anonymous posting. ROTFLMAO!

No, because it's the only way losers like you can post anymore. lol

Borky, I'm more of a goofball than you ever thought.

Possible, but highly unlikely.

Let me guess she pulled the "either him or me" blackmail on you, didn't she? LOL.

Nope. It was a no-brainer, actually.

P.C. mentioned that she didn't feel much like participating anymore because of your hateful attacks and childish language. So I thought to myself, "[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]Who should leave? The person that everyone likes (P.C.) or you, the trouble-making, basement-dwelling a**hole?[/span]"

Like I said, it was an easy decision, especially after I got about 100 PMs from [span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]other [/span]people asking me to ban you. [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]

Please unban me!!!!

Riiiiiight, like that's gonna happen. Noooooo, I don't think so.

I've logged off, deleted all your my cookies, and disabled the email associated with DS.

Good, it'll save me the trouble.

You can do whatever the hell you want with the Raging Poodle! account.

Gee, thanks, but I don't need your permission, O Poodle-Like One. [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]

This is just to let people know they shouldn't listen to anything I say.

Well on that point we certainly agree. [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]  I think I'll print that out and frame it. It's one of the few truthful things you've ever said.

Those who matter already know how to get in touch with me.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll be beating down your door. *cough* "Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!"  lololol

Oh yes, I'll be around...because I'm obsessed.  

Like, duh. "[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]Obsessed[/span]" would be putting it graciously.

Raor

This is nothing against you TB, but you make me SICK!

TehBorken

Raor wrote:
this is nothing against Raging Poodle, but TB sometimes u make me LOL!

I'm glad to be of service, but remember, cuddling is 20 bucks extra.

And as far as poodle-boy goes, I'm quite sure he's reading this right now and fretting about what a colossal f*ck-up he is. He's one of the few people I know with delusions of adequacy.

mr pomegranate

admin: please delete my account, I no longer wish to participate in this forum, thank you and best wishes... mr pom

Raor

Good call mr pom, LOL!

|