* Abandoning the Raging Poodle! account *

Started by Mooolah!, Mar 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mooolah!

[DIV class=windowbg style="BORDER-RIGHT: red 2px dashed; PADDING-RIGHT: 2ex; BORDER-TOP: red 2px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 2ex; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2ex; MARGIN: 2ex; BORDER-LEFT: red 2px dashed; COLOR: red; PADDING-TOP: 2ex; BORDER-BOTTOM: red 2px dashed"]Sorry Raging Poodle!, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum. [DIV style="PADDING-LEFT: 4ex"]
Reason: Come back in 48 hours and you'll be unbanned. [/DIV][/DIV]

Ha ha ha ha!

I was busy the whole day, so only now did I get to see this.

What a joke!

I wish I had signed on earlier, just to show it's not really a big problem to post before your oh so scary deadline of 48 hrs...

Now go and disable all anonymous posting. ROTFLMAO!

Borky, I'm more of a goofball than you ever thought.  

Seems to like your   must've done a superb job of NAGGING you enough that you thought you should prove your manliness to her with a silly trick like this. Well pissing and moaning is her SPECIALTY after all, so I'm not surprised.

Let me guess she pulled the "either him or me" blackmail on you, didn't she? LOL.

Please unban me!!!!

[/DIV]
   I've logged off, deleted all your my cookies, and disabled the email associated with DS.

You can do whatever the hell you want with the Raging Poodle! account. Delete it, ban it, play with the smite score, shove it up an orifice, whatever... [/DIV]

This is just to let people know they shouldn't listen to anything I say.

Those who matter already know how to get in touch with me.  

Oh yes, I'll be around...because I'm obsessed.

And remember:

[/b]

Welcome to DiscoverSeattle.net, where you REALLY don't need to read the thread, if the topic doesn't interest you.

Beulah the Poodle!

Now you should rush, rush, rush to delete... Mr. Champion of Free Speech.

mr pomegranate

I just blessed the Raging Poodle! account

Raor

I just blessed the Moo lah! account and the mr pomegranate account.    

Tickle Test

some people just need to learn how to shut up and get over themselves.  

Mooolah!

Thanks raor and mr. pom - you guys shouldn't really bother with it though.

It feels so much freer to troll like this.

You're free of constraints, free of the retarded bless/smite bullcrap, free of accountability... You can come and go any time want and be an a**hole like me under any nick you like.

What's the worst that can happen? Someone will handlejack you? Who cares. It's as if it's never happened before.

We're all DV hardened forumers, so that kind of silliness shouldn't affect any of us.

Raor

Couldn't have said that better myself, Beulah!  

hAcH

Beulah the Poodle!

Since when calling people what they are became derogatory?  

Raor

oh Beulah.  I like you. :)

Beulah the Poodle!

Besides it's not even my opinion, so I can't take the sole credit for it.

Apparently ALL her former co-workers used to call her that way.

So if everyone is saying the same thing,

... there's got to be some truth to it, no?

Like when everyone here says I'm an ass,
it must be true. I guess I am.

Raor

Oh Beulah! What am I going to do with you, sometimes?  

I have a few ideas.  *grin*

Mooolah!

hAcH wrote:
what derogatory female term?  
   [FONT color=#bf00bf]Maybe raor was referring to my calling borky a "goofball"?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0][/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf][/FONT]  

ForShure

Raging Poodle! wrote:
  [/DIV]

This is just to let people know they shouldn't bother sending me any PMs off here. [/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]Those who matter already know how to get in touch with me. [/FONT]

Except me.  

[/DIV]

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

****[A onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:****@sneakemail.com"]@sneakemail.com[/A]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Sorry, could not complete relaying, No such recipient here.

|