DV April Fool's

Started by Invert, Apr 01 07 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

exposed

More insight into the people they troll. ydvmod alone has made 30+ word documents on user psychological profiles. shes been busy.  

WS

Really?  Wow...  
Nothing gold can stay.

for what

why would they want to troll their posters?

what would be the point?

exposed

Thats how they get their kicks. They provide the owner mike with a free service hes not in a hurry to punish them for trolling.  

hahaha

I love how people stay just as classy when they come here after they leave DV. Can't image why on earth they banned any of these clowns.

EED

if you got nothing to say then dont say nothing!  

GORDY GAMBINO

[a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788KZCA" target="_blank"][img alt="Mate" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_144_8.gif[/img][/a] hahaha wrote:
 I love how people stay just as classy when they come here after they leave DV. Can't image why on earth they banned any of these clowns. [/div]
 [div]MATE I'M ALL CLASS AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!    

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Beulah the Poodle!

came up with this...

ForShure

Beulah the Poodle! wrote:
 exposed wrote:
More insight into the people they troll. ydvmod alone has made 30+ word documents on user psychological profiles. shes been busy.  

What proof do you have for this? This is not the first time I'm hearing this BTW, but I want to know how people came with this.

Maybe rhose people realize her science background and the need for documentation, documentation, documentation.  

GORDY GAMBINO

ForShure wrote:
Beulah the Poodle! wrote:
 exposed wrote:

What proof do you have for this? This is not the first time I'm hearing this BTW, but I want to know how people came with this.

Maybe rhose people realize her science background and the need for documentation, documentation, documentation.   AS IN A GEOLOGIST FOR EXAMPLE. YOU ARE GIVING THE GAME AWAY GIRLIE!!!!

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

scroll down and you lose the top line. real kgb stuff. and thats just the wankers list of complaints. oh well he's off doing the doggy on raor the bitch with the multi personality disorder. who gives a fu ck?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

|