Enough of the DV rants!

Started by Enough!!!!!, Mar 29 07 10:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit_Guy

pitballca, I surprised you haven't heard of that old saying
Break a mirror you get 7yrs bad luck.

EDIT: TOP

pitbullca.bc

I have heard of it..and...i do..but I don't but I do...believe in it..soooo...I make sure to take care...wouldn't want to rattle the gods in anyway! LOL

Brit_Guy

I've broke a few mirrors in my time... so it's lucky i don't believe in superstition,lol, or i would be in trouble.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...only one for me..and the mofo..sliced the crud outta my hand...bad luck? no..not really..just ruled thngs up to the hard knocks of life..

Brit_Guy

You would be surprised at how many people are superstitious
And in some cases they allow superstition to rule there lives.

GORDY GAMBINO

IT LOOKS LIKE A FREEZER WHERE YOU LIKE MS PIT. NO WONDER YOUR INSIDE ON THESE SHITTY FORUMS. BREAKING A MIRROR IS BAD LUCK BUT TO HAVE A CRACK IN IT...........HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

no gordy..no freezer..just on defrost now thank god...and I am a in denial superstitious person...LOL..goodnight gordy...goodnight brit guy...happy day!

GORDY GAMBINO

CHEERS PIT    DONT FREEZE YA TITS OFF!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Brit_Guy

pitballca.bc
Bless you  

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Mood Ring

pitbullca.bc

ha ha ha...you peeps are cute!

Mood Ring

Hey sexy lady, nice dancing. lol

pitbullca.bc

LOL..thnx...gonna bust a hip outta the joint if I keep it up! LOL

purelife

DS stemmed from DV site.  If it weren't for us regulars that were once over at DV, DS wouldn't be as alive as it is now.

So, I don't really mind all this attention about DV with Raging Poodle and Raor hosting these posts.  It's all about entertainment. But hey, I can see why the other DS'ers get annoyed by it.  They feel that they came here to escape DV but really, there's no such "escaping."  It's more like "avoiding" it, me thinks.  

On the flip side, this creates more traffic. :)))

|