Enough of the DV rants!

Started by Enough!!!!!, Mar 29 07 10:19

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

Beulah the Poodle! is a humorous thread BTW.

And it'll probably stay that way, until Pee Cee makes an appearance.

See...I could say that I agree..completely...that is why I said congrats...but you ruin it with your jab at PC...[/DIV]

Moolah!

Enough!!!!! wrote:
Please don't bring it here anymore its f*cking annoying! DS has 2 THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT!!!

Like OMFG, 2 THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT - it's the end of the world!!

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

pitbullca.bc

you have found things in DV the end of the world..so you bring it here...do you like the response you have been receiving?  I find it unfortunate that you persist on continuing the negativity....
so...here is this...there was sunshine today..and that is something to be positive about

GORDY GAMBINO

ANON HANDLES IE GUESTS ARE UNWORTHY OF THEIR ILL FATED OPINIONS
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

scottie311

What's the problem here pilgrim?

[img style="width: 231px; height: 289px;" src="http://www.usgennet.org/family/bliss/images/john_wayne.jpg"]

pitbullca.bc

yeeehawww..scottie..LOL

GORDY GAMBINO

IF YA WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT CRAP SITE DV GO OVER THERE . GO AND TELL SOME ONE WHO CARES AS I DONT GIVE A FLYING FU CK  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

aaaaahhh...gordy...your svelte comments have arrived...how are things in aussie land?  and no...the mirror isn't up yet...had too much snow to worry about!

GORDY GAMBINO

GOOD BABY. NOT SO HOT NOW AS WE APPROACH WINTER. HOW DID U KNOW I WAS GONNA ASK BOUT THE MIRROR. I CAN PICTURE YOU IN IT BIT LIKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

LOL..if you peruse...a few threads back in the whats for lunch thread...you will see the repulsive weather that I have been receiving..but things are looking up now
And the mirror?  I know that it has been a slight fascination for you LOL...alice in wonderland...nah..I am not blonde..and I don't wear dresses with smocks..LOL

pitbullca.bc

pg..838..840..841...picture updates of my weather in the last couple of days...lunch thread

GORDY GAMBINO

DONT DROP YOUR MIRROR WHEN YOU ARE MOVING IT OR YOULL END UP WITH A CRACK IN IT!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

sir...I have it in my br...and no...no cracking here LMFAO!

Brit_Guy

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
DONT DROP YOUR MIRROR WHEN YOU ARE MOVING IT OR YOULL END UP WITH A CRACK IN IT!!

pitballca.bc will also get seven years badluck, lol, (if you believe in that stuff)

pitbullca.bc

LOL..pitball..that is new..haven't heard that one yet! LOL..no...trust me...will not break the mirror...gawd..I don't but I do believe in it...

|