Discover Vancouver Forum posters

Started by Paul, Mar 29 07 10:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Hey how many of you ae regulars on Discouver Vancouver forum??  

Raor

Hi. :)  I am sometimes.  But only when I feel like being annoying.  

Paul

Well one good thing about this forum, I have not seen endless USA sucks, Canada is better blah blah blah.... posts  

pitbullca.bc

I have to say...I enjoy both..from the darkside..over to the light side...but of late...the light side is being tainted with the dark side...

poster11

Yes, the dark side(s) should be banned from both sites...they are very annoying, those 2.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL..that could be anyone..depends on your outlook on life!

GORDY GAMBINO

I WAS A REGULAR ON DV BUT I GOT BANNED COS IM AN ARSEHOLE .   LOL AND I DONT GIVE A FLYING FU CK!!!!!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Raor

poster11 wrote:
Yes, the dark side(s) should be banned from both sites...they are very annoying, those 2.  

chai green, lol.  what are u getting at? :D

i have nothing against u!!

Caramel Kisses

I am a regular to DV but I'm not telling you my handle there, this is a fresh start here for me.  

pitbullca.bc

Love your handle now..more so than the handle you had on the dark side!! Me like..Me like LOL

GORDY GAMBINO

PIT I WILL ALWAYS LUV YOU. LOULOU IM GONNA MARRY
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Jared

Hey Gordy Gambino,

I just got banned from DV. I have tried to change my IP address, but to no avail.

Do you know how to get back to DV???

M50

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]Jared wrote:
Hey Gordy Gambino,

I just got banned from DV. I have tried to change my IP address, but to no avail.

Do you know how to get back to DV???
[/FONT]

Turn a hard right at Stupidity, make another extreme right at Intolerant, and a final coocoo right at Beating Chest like Chimp...which becomes a San Fran left hand turn...          

TehBorken

M50 wrote:
 Turn a hard[em] right[/em] at Stupidity, make another extreme [em]right[/em] at Intolerant, and a final coocoo [em]right[/em] at Beating Chest like Chimp...which becomes a San Fran left hand turn...[/div]  [div]  

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);" size="7"] LOL!!!!!!!!!!![/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

M50 wrote:
Turn a hard right at Stupidity, make another extreme right at Intolerant, and a final coocoo right at Beating Chest like Chimp...which becomes a San Fran left hand turn...

Sorry....but I have to second that [FONT size=6]LOL !!![/FONT][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.