Right or.....

Started by P.C., Mar 30 07 04:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
*I never mastered that shoulder/ear crunch that people do with the phone.  
 --

I can only do it on one side!  And I need to, because I have a constant need to fidget.  If someone is yakking on and on, I'm folding laundry or cleaning the bathroom!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

what? how do you do that?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

put the cordless phone on my left shoulder/left ear, and walk around doing chores while talking on the phone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It helps to have broad shoulders ;))))  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It seems that everyone can do it.

That did it......I'm taking lessons.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

haaah!
 probably easier to buy a cordless headset thing from Staples!

P.C.

Good idea Lil Me....perhaps I could pick up some pocket protectors too. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

lol
 I thought everyone on DS already had pocket protectors!

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0].

|